All giveaways are put here.
By YGOPRODeck
YGOPRODeck December Giveaway!

Hi Folks, today we have our December Giveaway to celebrate the launch of our new Forums! And this is a good-one!

The Winner will receive (their choice of Prize 1 or Prize 2):

Prize 1:
  • A set of 5 randomly chosen Zoodiac cards (including at least 1 Secret Rare)
  • A set of 3 randomly chosen Ultra Rare cards from the Yu-Gi-Oh! Mega Tin 2017.
  • 1 randomly chosen Secret Rare card.
Prize 2:
A copy of Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist on Steam.

To be eligible for entry you must have done the following:

- Uploaded your favorite deck during the month of December.

- Introduce yourself on our new Forums here. viewtopic.php?f=2&p=19#p19

- Make a forum post excluding introduction.

The eligible winners will then be pooled together and one will be selected randomly!

Winner will be chosen from January 2nd 2018 (because of Christmas Shipping) and the prize will immediately be dispatched.

Good luck to everyone involved!
By FightForJustice
Make a forum post excluding introduction. If i'm not mistaken, only 6 members (including me) have crated a forum post. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
By YGOPRODeck
FightForJustice wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:52 pm
Make a forum post excluding introduction. If i'm not mistaken, only 6 members (including me) have crated a forum post. Please correct me if i'm wrong.
You are actually right. I made a mistake doing the draw and included 3 people too many when only 6 was eligible. That's on me.

I'm going to be doing a bigger giveaway mid-January. The prize is still TBD but it's possibly going to be a booster box and a handful of rare cards.

I'll be giving the other 5 members of the December Giveaway an automatic extra entry into this giveaway (so you'll all have 2 each).

Sorry about that! Completely on me as I was running the results while doing a handful of other site work.
By FightForJustice
Don't worry about it. ;) Everyone makes mistakes. Thanks for your generous giveaway anyway and i appreciate the additonal entries in the next giveaway. Happy New Year! :D
By YGOPRODeck
JellyMan wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 am
If a person wins a giveaway are they excluded from the next giveaway?
No, they are not.
Battlin' Boxer help

The best form I can of is an infernoble variant

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Salamangreat Superiority Squad

Neos Anime