Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:05 pm
but wonder wand can also be stopped easily??? it doesn't have any level of protection lmao
Yeah it could but I can use it again if it was stopped the first time. Its basically a Trade-In card except its for Spellcaster monsters.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
again, if the activation of knowledge is negated, it can be used. if it is negated, the activation never happened. also thanks for correcting my mistake lol
LifeHacks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:11 pm
You realize that u can discard any other copies of spellbook of judgment w/ magicians souls, right?
Yes Im aware. Its a waste of a engine when you got Allure of Darkness, Desires, Wonder Wand, Souls, and Servant as draw power plus TDMs if were being specific. Going through that much trouble for all of that is possibly the number 1 reason why DM hasnt seen competitive play at all when youre using dumb engines just to draw cards. I always thought the Spellbook engine for DM was trash but now that I understand it, now Im glad to say Spellbooks are trash. Thank God for Wonder Wand. Whew. Jesus Christ
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeah. you run 3 secrets and knowledge to increase consistency. i'd much rather be able to search my draw 2 than have to rely on naturally drawing it.
Meh Numerons

Cut Storming Mirror Force, Scolding, Swift Scarecr[…]

Bandit Keith Deck

bandit keith deck with no slot machine???

Strikers Engage!

It's better now with the update than it ever was. […]

this is just drytrons what does it have to do with[…]