Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
#34536
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:50 pm
Zeekou wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:48 pm
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:45 pm


Umm wow you're ignorant. ITS A LOCK WHETHER TARGETING OR NOT.
Zeus doesn't destroy nor target. It sends. so if it can get rid of the eternal soul, than everything else is gone.
Umm so can Evenly Matched. Its still a lock. Its NOT A LOCKOUT. Thats the difference.
Your board protection doesn't stop me from going full combo so I don't really think it matters.
#34540
Zeekou wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:50 pm
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:49 pm
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:46 pm
while you can use wonder wand multiple times in a turn
Thats the point. Illusion, Rod, Souls, and DM (spammed through Eternal Soul). Somebody that finally gets it.
you just nitpicked that one part that goes with your claim, you didn't quote the part where she explains the downside.
Downside? Sacrificing monsters? Thats the point of the card. Why would I need Rod still face up for? If Rod gets negated by Ash or Impermanence (which happened A LOT), IMA NEED WAND TO DRAW 2 CARDS. That simple. That very simple.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#34546
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm
judgement can send from field to gy as well. it is literally a better wonder wand lmao
No its not because Illusion Magician can spam and be another draw engine for Wonder Wand while adding DM to my hands (if she doesn't get negated by Ash or Imperm first)

AND ALSO Magician Souls with Soul Servant can boost my draw engine with Wonder Wand, combo wise even with or without TDMs on my field.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#34549
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:56 pm
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm
judgement can send from field to gy as well. it is literally a better wonder wand lmao
No its not because Illusion Magician can spam and be another draw engine for Wonder Wand while adding DM to my hands (if she doesn't get negated by Ash or Imperm first)
Cards that every other deck plays except yours
#34550
it's unlikely you'll get more than one wonder wand. it is possible, but it's better just using judgement. again, if you really want more draw power use upstart goblin and pot of desires.
#34556
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 pm
it's unlikely you'll get more than one wonder wand. it is possible, but it's better just using judgement. again, if you really want more draw power use upstart goblin and pot of desires.
Ummm no. You're wrong again. And plus you didnt read the decklist clearly because Desires is in the decklist thats in the comments.
#34559
Zeekou wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 pm
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:56 pm
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:54 pm
judgement can send from field to gy as well. it is literally a better wonder wand lmao
No its not because Illusion Magician can spam and be another draw engine for Wonder Wand while adding DM to my hands (if she doesn't get negated by Ash or Imperm first)
Cards that every other deck plays except yours
This coming from a person who believes in once per turn draw cards that can be stopped easily. Wonder Wand saved me multiple times more than Spellbook can and has. I said DMs draw power needs consistent draw power thats NOT once per turn OTHER than Desires.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • 1
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 50
Gimmick Puppet deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

GALAXY-EYES DECK 2021

COOL SEEMS LIKE A NICE DECK, I'M GOING TO GO TEST […]

Evolution

Simms like a cool deck, well I'm going to go try i[…]

60-Card Solfachords.

Plus the two structure decks make it cheaper than […]