Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By bmike0787
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Control your opponents monsters and use them for xyz summoning and also link summoning. Also, did I mention that SHAPESNATCH is in this deck?!

By bmike0787
I noticed that you didn't give the deck a thumbs up. Is there something about it that I could improve to get that "like" from you?
By LordObamaHimself
I just didn't? I don't like things very much and I just didn't have any reason to like this, asdie from Snapesnatch. i'm not gonna like if you ask for it
By bmike0787
I absolutely understand, and it was wrong of me to ask you to like it. What I meant to say was that I noticed that you have been following my decks for some time and leaving helpful comments on how to make them better. I was wondering if you could do that again because I am sure that you are more experienced at this than I am, and I am not even trying to come off as sarcastic. I legitimately mean that! You seem like you know what you are talking about! :)
By LordObamaHimself
Oh, well. If you want suggestions then, like the others, cut it to around 40 because 60 is insanely inconcsitent. Cut Black Luster Soldier, Fog King, side deck Jinzo, Shining Angel, Chaos-End Master, Marauding Captain, Jinzo 7, The Calculaktor,Golden Ladybug, Scapeghost, Banner of Courage, Brain Control,Magical Mallet, Reinforcement of the Army, MST, side deck Twin Twisters, and call of the haunted.
Zoodiac Dogmatika

I was playing Pendulum Magicians and had just enou[…]

TIME THIEF New support 2020

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Slifer is too gimmicky to be good, as it relies on[…]

The Tri-Brigade Thesis

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]