Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Asura, uh. We're free to critizise bad decks whenever we want; i do it because I want to see improvement. When there is no criticism to bad decks, that just tells people it's okay, and we get more of these bad decks to flood the site. I don't "troll" the site, I literally just like helping people with decks because it's fun.
By Rondasrich
According the YGOPRODECk:"Please ensure your deck is strictly a Meta Deck. If it is incorrectly set as a Meta Deck, the system may automatically change it to a Non-Meta deck. Currenlty Meta Decks are the following: Dragon Link, Eldlich, Dogmatika, Infernoble, Dinosaur, Invoked or Shaddoll."
My apologies for that earlier post. While treven shouldn't be tagging these kind of decks as meta, trying to make a deck of all the cards in an archetype or a theme is still somewhat fun. Also, ashura, if you are telling us to "get a life" and do something else, why are you even using this forum? None of my other comments on this site (besides one of treven's other decks) have been toxic. In fact, I mostly try to give constructive criticism on decks that people put effort into.
My Rokket/Dragon Link Build

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

D/D/D Pure

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dinosaur Combo Nov 2020

Why are you running 3x baby, 3x archosour and 2x p[…]