Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By RedEyesCommando
You need to be hit Supernova Buster @Ignister. Atk: 4500 Link-7. 3 or more special summoned monsters with different attributes or monster whose link ratings equal 7. 1 link marker=0.5 tributes. 2 link markers= 1 tribute, etc.
By RedEyesCommando
My fanmade cards are nothing to laugh at. Ex: Number Ci69: Heraldry Crest of Armageddon. Rank 6 Light attribute Psychic type. Effect: When a number C69: Heraldry Crest of Horror you control is des-troyed (Gimmick puppet Joke), you can special summon this card from your extra deck. Once per turn, detach 1 Chaos Imaginary overlay unit from this card; equip all monsters in the graveyard that are Rank 5 or below to this card. This card gains atk = to the atk of the equipped monsters. Original Atk: 5000 Def: 3300
By LordObamaHimself
Yeah so it's a beatstick that relies on being summoned with another monster being destroyed. Wtf is a "chaos imaginary overlay unit"?
By RedEyesCommando
This effect is also applied to Numerronius Numerronia. Chaos Imaginary overlay units are the upgraded form of chaos overlay units. The effect of Heraldry Crest of Armageddon also applies to monsters in the extra deck, albeit they must have 3000 atk or less. Take Utopia Ray Victory for example. Rank 5 2800 Atk, so that makes it an easy target for this effect. Any Rank 5 or lower xyz monsters with 3000 atk are nowhere near the safe zones. The safe zones are Rank 6+, and 3100 atk or more. Also, Cxyz and Chaos numbers can be equipped by this effect.
By LordObamaHimself
Ah yes, so it has to detach an entire chaos monster just to activate it's effect. It's still just fine to make a big beater, albeit you'll probably end up finding it Kaiju'd or removed because it has no protection and can easily be interrupted.
By LordObamaHimself
I don't get why you'd use raigeki break on yourself. You're already discarding and such for a bad card (raigeki break sucks), so you're just hurting yourself and going to way too much effort.
harpie deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

D/D/D Power Ranger

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Nekroz Dogmatika - TCG 2020/10

:) You are very welcome

Destruction deck help

Hello community, a friend of mine asked me to pla[…]