Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Kixx
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Heavy hitting train deck profile with the best synergy and consistency to date (promise).

By Rhino-N-Chips
Good stuff, it's pretty consistent as you said, but I kept drawing kaijus when the deck is already pretty good at running over problem monsters, if you added a side-deck my first pick would be Uninterrupted Kaiju Slumber if you wanted to benefit off Jizukiru for XYZ plays.
By combofan
You run kaijus simply bc of the negates they set up. If they set up buster lock, you will thank this person for putting in kaijus. However, I do not suggest running Shaddoll.
By LordObamaHimself
Well, i'd reccomend cutting down on the Kaijus, maybe removing a few, as they can brick up the hand.
By Kixx
thanks all for the positive feedback! Kaiju's are very critical for breaking the opponents board and going straight in for an OTK. if it's bricking your hand, you can cut them down. The shaddoll's are 100% not necessary and can replaced with hand traps! this deck doesn't utilize the entire extra deck, so I use shaddolls to be able to use shaddoll fusion. 1) gets out shekhinaga which is a lvl. 10 earth machine and 2) you can dump dragon, which can destroy a spell/trap. the PERFECT deck would obviously run lightning storm.

PERONALLY shaddolls have helped me, especially with shaddoll fusions effect if an opponent has an extra deck monster on the field, and you only have say... derricrane in your hand, it's a great move. But it's all about your play style :)

Happy dueling!
By Rhino-N-Chips
I totally agree that the Kaijus are a great help in this deck, after testing I will say that I found 1 Kaiju Slumber to help use them exactly to benefit this deck, even if you can't destroy your opponents stuff you get a level 10 machine on the field and next turn you can get another if it's negated.

Shaddolls are only a problem when you don't have an opponent that uses their extra deck which is rare and dragon is good in a dire spell situation.

Only mentioning this because the deck is otherwise excellent, way less dead hands than most train decks, good stuff!
By NeoBabyDwagon
You can't because the Xyz Monster must be both Rank 10/11 and a Dark Type. There is no Dark rank 10-11 xyz in the Extra. I suggest you use Number 35 Ravenous Tarantula
By NeoBabyDwagon
- Number 77: Seven Sins; it is a RANK 12 monster, so you can't summon it *with this deck. This deck doesn't have any Infinitrack monsters so it doesn't make sense to run the xyz unless you add either Dark Xyz or Infinitrack.

i wish i could too but my pc wont let me but did […]

Paleofrog 2020

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Exodia Draw And Search Deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Salamangreat 2020

Btw guys, pls replace one of the sanctuaries with […]