Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By SoulKing13
You two will only provoke a response, keep in mind he does play on dueling nexus cause he's worried players on duelingbook will cheat him
By tfrrft123
this is just a normal dark magician deck. It is nowhere near meta ready. It doesnt mean it's good because you beat a couple of people online. However hard anyone tries dark magician can't currently become a meta deck. I just think you are a dark magician elitist
By jobe04051993
SoulKing13 wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:19 pm
You two will only provoke a response, keep in mind he does play on dueling nexus cause he's worried players on duelingbook will cheat him
Cheat me? No. The mechanics are slow af and too time consuming.
By SchmaderD6666
Meta elitest? No, I mainly play PK Time Thief and Mayakashi. The only meta deck I play is Dragon Link and I know Dark Magician decks can't even compare to that deck. I'm not saying DM can't hold itself in the meta, wait a minute, yes I am because it's too inconsistent and not reslilient to hand traps at all. I could Nibiru you and you would quit.
By SoulKing13
Just have to point out you would never really be able to nibiru a DM player since they don't summon more than at most 3 times in a single turn (the deck is known to play summon limit). You'd more want to hit them with lightning storm or harpie's feather duster ;)
By jobe04051993
SoulKing13 wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:25 am
Just have to point out you would never really be able to nibiru a DM player since they don't summon more than at most 3 times in a single turn (the deck is known to play summon limit). You'd more want to hit them with lightning storm or harpie's feather duster ;)
He's kind of right on Nibiru part. If you use Rank Ups from Norito to Ebon he can. Someone did me the same wsy today once I used the rank up materials more than 5 times in a turn. But I dont usually rank up mostly so Nibiru would be considered useless...

Idk why players use handtraps when it ruins your deck consistency and they cause you to lose. Pretty dumb to even side deck or add 3 copies. Thats why Konami hasn't banned them but they still should, Ash Blossom & etc are dumb annoying cards in meta...
By SoulKing13
Hand traps exist because they bring balance and going 1st has a manumental advantage in YGO. Konami discovered the only real effective way to combat players who go first without making horrific changes to the entire game was to broaden the quick effect from hand activation (hand trap) as that is a way a player going second can interact with their opponent without needing to set cards first. Think if you go second and play a trap deck, you need to wait 3 turns before you can play anything, meanwhile your opponent has now has 2 turns where they've been allowed to combo off undisturbed before you even start to interact, how would that be fair? Hand traps allow you to interact turn 0
Fight Of The Amazoness

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Trinity Starter Deck: Dragon Ruler

Malou blue eyes