Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By SoulKing13
No I just like to play the game, you like nexus to do half the work for you. We have a term for you, its hyper casual. You're a joke, everyone knows you're joke. Your decks are all the hottest of garbage and you know it. You troll on here but in reality you lose every game cause you play the worst deck in the history of the game, dank magican. News flash the only way dank magician will ever be anything more than table 500 garbage is if they banned every other deck in the game. But please, tell me how its tier 1 and can beat the best decks. You're such a meme, your decks always bring me such a laugh
By jobe04051993
SoulKing13 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:50 am
You're a joke, everyone knows you're joke. Your decks are all the hottest of garbage and you know it. You troll on here but in reality you lose every game cause you play the worst deck in the history of the game, dank magican. News flash the only way dank magician will ever be anything more than table 500 garbage is if they banned every other deck in the game. But please, tell me how its tier 1 and can beat the best decks. You're such a meme, your decks always bring me such a laugh
If Im such a joke, then why duel me? :lol: I could care less about other players opinions because all they know is meta. I know meta and rogue, therefore my knowledge on deck building is accurately good. You just mad and angry because I beat the other Top Relevant Meta decks in TCG with a Dark Magician ROGUE deck that meta players hate (and that supposedly sucks in real life). Where or when did I troll? :lol: I dont have bricks in this deck other than Destined Rivals maybe. Dont have to troll about my back to back wins from matches. Going first or second, the starting hand is great. You sound like a bitter hater thats always hating on good decks. :lol:

Meet me on Nexus whenever you decide to man up.
By NeoBabyDwagon
I know meta, rogue, fun, anime and meme style decks. I can duel on one of the aforementioned platforms of your preference, but not until Monday/Tuesday. Also, if you're such a man, how come I never saw you on Nexus when we were supposed to duel? hmm I don't agree that DM is the worst deck, there are worse decks like Genex and Ice Barrier ( which will get support soon!). I know more than meta but still think there's something fishy with your streak (maybe you added some aqua monsters to ur DM deck ;) :lol: ). Your starting hand won't always be great, you gotta run out of luck sometime, afterall this is not the Yugioh anime.
By SoulKing13
Jobe won't duel me on duelingbook cause he knows he cant win, its okay we all know he cant :)
By jobe04051993
NeoBaby then meet me on Nexus today. Also SoulKing you're a coward. Nexus is opened to anyone of you. You can always find me on there.
By SoulKing13
Nah Jobe you're the coward, we all know it. Imagine being so scared you won't leave your safe space :)
By jobe04051993
SoulKing13 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:21 pm
Nah Jobe you're the coward, we all know it. Imagine being so scared you won't leave your safe space :)
Are they all not the same programs? :lol: Yes or no? Your plan is to get over on the opponent so they can missplay that way you can win. You think you're clever and smart lmfao. Good try though. :lol: Never seen anybody this scared to duel me on Nexus because they can't cheat on there the way they want to. Funny as Hell. :lol: :lol:

We're still waiting for you 24/7. All day. All night.
By SoulKing13
I will be online starting at 7pm and waiting, show me how busted dank magician is :)
By jobe04051993
SoulKing13 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:09 pm
I will be online starting at 7pm and waiting, show me how busted dank magician is :)
Duel me around 8pm, SoulKing13. I'll be ready then.

Ack, why do you gotta make a Mayakashi deck that's[…]

Pure pendulum Magicians 2020

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Invoked Doom Spread

I am just wondering but how does a 3v3 work

Fur Hire/Peluguel

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]