Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By jobe04051993
Augustine96 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:51 pm
Your deck would be very good... For 2002 standards, you're doing a shitty job with the new cards
You cant blame me for these shit cards, I dont make them only Konami do. They been making shit cards for you players for nearly 2 decades. I bet you love the shit meta game dont you? The same shitty meta cards you love to play so much. Enjoy your day. I love your kind words. Muah.
By jobe04051993
cyberdragon14 wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:47 pm
the fuck are u searching with bonds between teacher and student
Well dumbass if your reading comprehension was on point, I did state this was a DARK MAGICIAN AND DARK MAGICIAN GIRL DECK... ALSO YOU CAN REPLACE DARK HOLE/NIGHT BEAM WITH DARK MAGIC ATTACK/DARK BURNING MAGIC FOR DM AND DMG if you were any type of bright up there. Enjoy your day. Love you! Muah.
By jobe04051993
cyberdragon14 wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:24 pm
all the cards u can search aren't in the deck
That's because you got to add DARK BURNING MAGIC AND/OR DARK MAGIC ATTACK. I dislike them because it forces you to use DMG and DM basically which slows you down at some point. A risk. I just made this deck to SPAM DMG due to Eternal Soul SPAMMING DM so you can RANK summon or SYNCHRO summon/pull off other combos with or without DBM OR DMA. Makes perfect sense.
Graydle links

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Post-Deus

Hail To The King