Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By YGOPRODeck
Samuel Adams 17 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:58 pm
So far I've tried removing Raigeki, Red eyes darkness metal dragon, dark magician, monster reborn, neo blue eyes ultimate, azure eyes, and dark paladin, from my deck and there's no change.
That's really odd. YGOPRO2 is so finicky when it comes to some decks. Does it work in YGOPRO Percy online by any chance?
I can test myself when I get to a PC.
By YGOPRODeck
Samuel Adams 17 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:19 pm
What is the Percy? Is it a different server? If so what is the IP and what not to get on?
YGOPRO Percy is a completely different client. It's the biggest YGOPRO sim.

You can join their discord (which has everything) from their website: https://www.ygopro.co/

They have US/EU server rooms for online play. Try it out there and see if the deck works.
By Samuel Adams 17
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:06 pm
Samuel Adams 17 wrote:
So far I've tried removing Raigeki, Red eyes darkness metal dragon, dark magician, monster reborn, neo blue eyes ultimate, azure eyes, and dark paladin, from my deck and there's no change.
That's really odd. YGOPRO2 is so finicky when it comes to some decks. Does it work in YGOPRO Percy online by any chance?
I figured out what it is. The newer print of polymerization is the culprit. All is fixed now I just had to switch out that card for the original print and it now works. I can also confirm that Dark Hole also works as a substitute for Raigeki. Thanks for all the help, I don't know why the game doesn't like the new polymerization, but oh well.
By YGOPRODeck
Samuel Adams 17 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:52 pm
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:06 pm
Samuel Adams 17 wrote:
I figured out what it is. The newer print of polymerization is the culprit. All is fixed now I just had to switch out that card for the original print and it now works. I can also confirm that Dark Hole also works as a substitute for Raigeki. Thanks for all the help, I don't know why the game doesn't like the new polymerization, but oh well.
Ah. This says to me they don't have alternative artworks or they don't have the Alt. Artwork for Polymerization as it's second ID.

Only two cards in the whole game have different artworks and different IDs, Dark Magician and Polymerization. Every other Alternative artwork cards have the same IDs.

Maybe the coded them to have the same IDs instead (which is wrong).

As for your other question:

By Samuel Adams 17
Just letting everyone know, apparently you cant add more than one terraforming into you deck or you will get the illegal deck pop-up. It doesn't say its limited, is it or is this game just fucked up?
By YGOPRODeck
Samuel Adams 17 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:14 am
Just letting everyone know, apparently you cant add more than one terraforming into you deck or you will get the illegal deck pop-up. It doesn't say its limited, is it or is this game just fucked up?
It's limited to 1 since again, the online component uses OCG rules.

You can consult here:
http://www.yugioh-card.com/hk/event/rul ... 01&lang=en
By Samuel Adams 17
Alright is it possible to contact the creator of yugioh pro 2, or tech support by any chance? I only ask because the ban list on the cards themselves really needs to be updated I continue to run into the illegal card glitch and theres no way of knowing what card it is. Someone needs to update it asap.
Galaxy Photon

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

ZombieWorld

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Union of Light and Darkness

Deck isnt playable because you brick everytime 😭😭😂[…]

Altergeist deck 2019

I like this deck. The only thing I think you shoul[…]