Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
Hi guys.
I started to enter my collection here on this website which I think is ace!
As being old school, I got the more older cards. And I found a fair few are missing. This might have to do with the language packs.
Example: I have the set "Legend of the Blue Eyes White Dragon" almost complete.
My set numbers are LOB-E.
So when I want to enter "Skull Servant" it's LOB-004 in your database, but mine is LOB-E002.
I dont mind the letters, but I dont want to enter different numbers. After 2 days of entering cards, I am missing quite a list of several series. How do I go about getting them in here? Or is this not possible?
Many thanks!
Hi there!

Thanks for using the collection manager.

These numbers are with regards to region of the world (the system is no longer used in the card game):

LOB-XXX - North American
LOB-EXXX - European
LOB-ENXXX - Worldwide English

On the collection manager, when you search for a card it's pulling from our TCGplayer API database. This is so we can have accurate collection prices. TCGplayer is American so they will deal with the set codes such as (LOB-XXX).

Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot I can do about this at the moment. I could have it read from our own data (which would then work) but it would break many other aspects of the collection manager.

Functionally however there is pretty much 0 difference between the cards and they are technically considered the same card. If it works for you, you can search for the card by name and enter it from the set that matches the card you have (Legend of Blue-Eyes).

Sorry about the hassle with that! It's an understandable point of confusion that I may need to look into going forward.
Thanks for the quick reply, proves I AM old school (50 lol)
What about the fact of missing cards? I have a few that are not in the search at all, or do I post them with set/nr and name?
Examples:
- TP1-EN030 - Kuwagata "a"
- SD4-EN001 - Ocean Dragon Lord- Neo-Daedalus
- SD4-EN032 - Xing Zhen Hu
- SD5-EN007 - Obnoxious Celtic Guard
- SD3-EN012 - Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective

Series are in there, but just some random ones are missing :)
papavictorlima wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:12 pm
Thanks for the quick reply, proves I AM old school (50 lol)
What about the fact of missing cards? I have a few that are not in the search at all, or do I post them with set/nr and name?
Examples:
- TP1-EN030 - Kuwagata "a"
- SD4-EN001 - Ocean Dragon Lord- Neo-Daedalus
- SD4-EN032 - Xing Zhen Hu
- SD5-EN007 - Obnoxious Celtic Guard
- SD3-EN012 - Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective

Series are in there, but just some random ones are missing :)
Let's have a look and see why these are failing:
TP1-EN030 - Kuwagata "a" - This is an issue between our data and TCGplayer. We spell it "Kuwagata α" and TCGplayer spells it "Kuwagata" causing a table join fail. I'll need to see what I can do about this.
SD4-EN001 - Ocean Dragon Lord- Neo-Daedalus - This is fixed now. TCGplayer had the name spelled incorrectly for the Structure Deck version. This is now fixed.
SD4-EN032 - Xing Zhen Hu - Same as above.
SD5-EN007 - Obnoxious Celtic Guard - Same as above.
SD3-EN012 - Gaia Soul the Combustible Collective - Same as above.

Not sure why TCGplayer had all of these cards spelled incorrectly for these instances (while the same card in other sets were spelled correctly). If you spot anymore let me know and I'll get them fixed!
Sorry to bother you again on the language issue.
I am currently putting in the Spell Ruler Set.
My set is the MRL-E###, and the one here is the MRL-###.
With the previous sets I put in, no issues, but here the "E" series is larger than the one here.
Which leave sme cards from this series that are not in the database being in this series
Examples:
- MRL-E103 - "Beaver Warrior"
- MRL-E104 - "Mammoth Graveyard"
and so on
MRL series has 103 cards (MRL-103 being "Serpent Night Dragon")
MRL-E series has 130 cards (Serpent Dragon being the final as well, being MRL-E130)
So basically I am missing 29 cards (not good in maths lol)
Guess you cant help a this stage, just wanted to make you aware, as although I think this site is really great, its not accurate for my collection like this. Absolutely not meanint to offend people that make this site , as I have a huge respect for database builders (having an MS Access qualification :) ).
papavictorlima wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 12:19 pm
Sorry to bother you again on the language issue.
I am currently putting in the Spell Ruler Set.
My set is the MRL-E###, and the one here is the MRL-###.
With the previous sets I put in, no issues, but here the "E" series is larger than the one here.
Which leave sme cards from this series that are not in the database being in this series
Examples:
- MRL-E103 - "Beaver Warrior"
- MRL-E104 - "Mammoth Graveyard"
and so on
MRL series has 103 cards (MRL-103 being "Serpent Night Dragon")
MRL-E series has 130 cards (Serpent Dragon being the final as well, being MRL-E130)
So basically I am missing 29 cards (not good in maths lol)
Guess you cant help a this stage, just wanted to make you aware, as although I think this site is really great, its not accurate for my collection like this. Absolutely not meanint to offend people that make this site , as I have a huge respect for database builders (having an MS Access qualification :) ).
Thank you for the feedback on this! I do appreciate it!

Hmm I do see the issue. This again goes back to TCGplayer not having any cards logged outside of America in their Database.

The best scenario would be to re-write the collection manager to read from our own internal Database which has all this data but this would require some significant changes to collection manager/pack simulator code. I'll investigate the possibilities of this!

Thank you for this feedback!
cyber

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

snakes YES, i also like the music waifus (becau[…]

Madolche May 2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Marincess v.2 | 2021

The instant fusion tech is incredible