Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By neck_braker
searching for cards in my own collection is bugged. Typing in the "search collection" bar doesn't search for anything, the screen stays the same. Yes I am pressing enter after what I type to begin the search even though I don't have to when searching with the "card database" search bar.

This problem started happening yesterday (march 5) when I put my collection (about 1200 cards) into a box. That's when the "search collection" bar broke. I then removed them from the box and deleted it so they are back in unassigned but the search bar is still broken.

Help with this issue would be much appreciated as this makes my progression series unplayable.

Edit: I can replicate the bug. creating a box causes the bug. I can no longer search using the "search collection" bar after creating a box. Even after deleting the box and closing/reopening the website. Clearing cache fixes this until I create a box. So to avoid this I won't make a box
Last edited by neck_braker on Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By turkish28
They changed the Sorts of the collection Manager it seems,but its kinda broken.You now have a Drop-Down-Menu where you can sort for name,rarity,set code.But you cant sort for Price or Quantity anymore.Its strange and appears like Downgrade to me.
By turkish28
They changed the Sorts of the collection Manager it seems,but its kinda broken.You now have a Drop-Down-Menu where you can sort for name,rarity,set code.But you cant sort for Price or Quantity anymore.Its strange and appears like Downgrade to me.
By neck_braker
the drop down menu doesn't seem like a downgrade to me. Its easier to follow than the icons before. Maybe just some options missing for like price as you said. can you search for cards in your collection or is that just me?
By YGOPRODeck
Hi there,

This is fixed now, I forgot to bind the search input box to the new search API of the collection manager. I've updated this now and tested and confirmed it's working. You may need to clear web cache or do a ctrl + f5 while on the page.

To give a quick piece of information on this general collection update, it was needed to improve performance. Large collections became unusable on the old method so I needed to create a custom collection API and add paging. This addition meant the sort buttons needed to be modified so making them a dropdown made sense with the upgrade. I will look into adding more options to the sort dropdown, this is now easily accomplished since it's using an API (the old method was pure Javascript).
Gimmick Puppet 4-2021

Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder always s[…]

Armed Dragon 5-2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Marincess

Great deck!!! You can also use fury of Fury of K[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]