Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
Is there a specific location where the downloaded files go on the computer because my copy of YGOPRO 2 is on an SD card. In hindsight, that may be the issue right there. On another note, Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon (not Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon) is also absent from the card list.
Yes I've actually seen the updater do some funny things when the file location is different. I usually play it safe and have my ygopro 2 folder on the desktop. I run the updater then from within that folder. There have been times where I've seen it create a separate folder on the desktop for some reason.

Safe thing to do is try move it to your desktop and run it from there and see if it'll update successfully.

As a test. The most recent card added they was Cyber Dragon Nächster.
Oh. I previously installed YGOTDOANE(PRO 1) and all of its files went into the C: folder so I was briefly under the impression that YGOPRO 2 needed to go there for all of the cards to show and update correctly.
Cyber Dragon Nächster is not showing up in the search on YGOPRO 2, and I even have the whole folder over at C:\Users\???\Desktop\Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of a New Era - YGOPRO 2. I just don't get why the Auto Updater.exe didn't do anything different (it's on 1.1.1.1083).
Motteley wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:49 pm
Cyber Dragon Nächster is not showing up in the search on YGOPRO 2, and I even have the whole folder over at C:\Users\???\Desktop\Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of a New Era - YGOPRO 2. I just don't get why the Auto Updater.exe didn't do anything different (it's on 1.1.1.1083).
Wait hang on. I see where we crossed wires.

You are using the Dawn of a New Era version of YGOPRO2? I don't know how up to date their card database is.

Judging from this thread: http://ygopro.club/index.php?/topic/750 ... this-card/

They are currently out of date for quite a few cards.

The original version of YGOPRO2 (not the TODANE version) can be found here: https://discord.gg/G27NcP

That's the version I've been checking which has the cards.

I think the TODANE staff only patch every now and again and bulk add all the cards then.

Original YGOPRO2 and YGOPRO Percy usually add the card shortly after release.
Issue's been solved. It was definitely the fact that I was using YGOPRO2TDOANE instead of YGOPRO2 by Duelists Unite, though now I can't seem to duel the random AI#DECKNAMEHERE despite following the instructions.
ZombieWorld

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Union of Light and Darkness

Deck isnt playable because you brick everytime 😭😭😂[…]

Altergeist deck 2019

I like this deck. The only thing I think you shoul[…]

Blue-Eyes DEEP UPDATE

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]