Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By CerberusAce74
Hello,I'm new to using YGPRO but I understand a lot about the game and I love to play Chaos Max variants but there are many problems I've ran into. One of them is I can't even ritual summon the boss monster on the deck. When I can legally use advanced ritual art or chaos form it won't allow me it will only allow me to set it and it never can be activated and usually gets stuck there till destroyed. Am I using the card wrong or if its a bug is there a way I can fix it?
By YGOPRODeck
CerberusAce74 wrote:
Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:33 am
Hello,I'm new to using YGPRO but I understand a lot about the game and I love to play Chaos Max variants but there are many problems I've ran into. One of them is I can't even ritual summon the boss monster on the deck. When I can legally use advanced ritual art or chaos form it won't allow me it will only allow me to set it and it never can be activated and usually gets stuck there till destroyed. Am I using the card wrong or if its a bug is there a way I can fix it?
It's hard to tell when I'm unsure of what way you are using it.

Just to confirm, you have both Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon and Chaos Form / Advanced Ritual Art in your hand together (or the spell set on the field) when you try to summon it?

Also, Advanced Ritual Art requires you to have a normal monster in your deck (that equal or combine up to level 8).

It can't summon it from the deck if that's what you are trying to do.
ZombieWorld

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Union of Light and Darkness

Deck isnt playable because you brick everytime 😭😭😂[…]

Altergeist deck 2019

I like this deck. The only thing I think you shoul[…]

Blue-Eyes DEEP UPDATE

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]