Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By YGOPRODeck
DNg1124 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:48 pm
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:58 am
Deck deletion requests are reviewed individually. Many factors are determined before deciding if a deck should be deleted:

- Community Impact
- Number of Views/Likes/Comments
- Deck Age

If you wish to have someone review a deck you have uploaded that you wish to delete, simply reply here with the deck you wish to have removed along with your reasoning.

Our possible actions:
- Delete your deck completely
- Disassociate your account with the deck and associate it with our Generic Site account.
Please delete my Return of the Magician Deck.

- Minimal impact
- 440 views, no likes or comment.
- 4 days

Thank you.

PS: After publishing a deck, the uploader should be allowed to make small edits to the deck list. This will make having to delete older versions less common.
Done.

You can edit your uploaded decks at any time here: https://ygoprodeck.com/my-decks/
By YGOPRODeck
jdalbero0628 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:10 pm
I wish to delete my deck named "My deck" made it for fun and im getting killed in the comments lol.
I have followed up with your request and deleted it.

While the comments were light-hearted enough, if you ever feel like you need to, you can use the report function to report comments and we will investigate them. Don't be afraid to upload here.
By Ragil1650
Heya! I wanna ask for a help. I want to search some deck from 2015, But the "Submit" button won't respond.
By YGOPRODeck
Ragil1650 wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:49 pm
Heya! I wanna ask for a help. I want to search some deck from 2015, But the "Submit" button won't respond.
Please move this into it's own forum here: viewforum.php?f=6

Not under delete deck requests. Also the site didn't exist in 2015 so we have no 2015 decks.
However, I did searches for other dates and the Submit button is indeed working.
Gimmick Puppet

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Kozmo

Triff's Doremichord

updated - removed second "pendulum treasure&q[…]

Dinosaurs