Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By YGOPRODeck
TheDon164 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:54 pm
Could you delete my Qliphort, as well as two tellarknight decks. Please and thank you.
Done
By PinkZoneAmy
User Banned
Can you delete my test deck? Was trying to test something with txt files because the deck builder was only giving me txt files earlier, but they work just fine.
By Zeekou
Could you delete my 10,000-0 trash meme deck? It's already served its purpose and has no reason existing anymore. Please and Thanks
By YGOPRODeck
Zeekou wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:10 am
Could you delete my 10,000-0 trash meme deck? It's already served its purpose and has no reason existing anymore. Please and Thanks
Link it here please and I can remove it
By YGOPRODeck
PinkZoneAmy wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:47 am
Can you delete my test deck? Was trying to test something with txt files because the deck builder was only giving me txt files earlier, but they work just fine.
Done!
By DNg1124
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:58 am
Deck deletion requests are reviewed individually. Many factors are determined before deciding if a deck should be deleted:

- Community Impact
- Number of Views/Likes/Comments
- Deck Age

If you wish to have someone review a deck you have uploaded that you wish to delete, simply reply here with the deck you wish to have removed along with your reasoning.

Our possible actions:
- Delete your deck completely
- Disassociate your account with the deck and associate it with our Generic Site account.
Please delete my Return of the Magician Deck.

- Minimal impact
- 440 views, no likes or comment.
- 4 days

Thank you.

PS: After publishing a deck, the uploader should be allowed to make small edits to the deck list. This will make having to delete older versions less common.
Dinosaurs

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dragon Link

Prank-Kids