Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By YGOPRODeck
Deck deletion requests are reviewed individually. Many factors are determined before deciding if a deck should be deleted:

- Community Impact
- Number of Views/Likes/Comments
- Deck Age

If you wish to have someone review a deck you have uploaded that you wish to delete, simply reply here with the deck you wish to have removed along with your reasoning.

Our possible actions:
- Delete your deck completely
- Disassociate your account with the deck and associate it with our Generic Site account.
By YGOPRODeck
jmroke wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:44 am
could you delete the three published decks? I plan to close the account.
Done
By YGOPRODeck
Sami5808 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 3:37 pm
Could you delete the Underworld Zane Deck? I think the site didn't recognize the anime cards
Done! And correct, we don't store any unofficial anime cards.
By Kitwood
could you please delete my witchcrafter deck, im going through some decklist adjustments and the option to edit keeps on saying "please add description" even though all fields are filled in. will be easier to delete and i can upload as new??
By YGOPRODeck
Kitwood wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:55 pm
could you please delete my witchcrafter deck, im going through some decklist adjustments and the option to edit keeps on saying "please add description" even though all fields are filled in. will be easier to delete and i can upload as new??
Done!
By YGOPRODeck
MeshalAlSudairy wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:08 pm
Could you delete the only deck on my account? Spouted some random letters to attempt to scrub it off of the search features, but I'd like it removed if it's possible. Thanks.

As well, I know this isn't the place for it, but how can I close this account? Much appreciated.
Done!
Gimmick Puppet 4-2021

Number 15: Gimmick Puppet Giant Grinder always s[…]

Armed Dragon 5-2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Marincess

Great deck!!! You can also use fury of Fury of K[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]