Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By limguini1
certain funtions of the site have not been working that well since the start. the pack opener has taken progressively longer to load and the card collections page either doesnt load at all without organising your whole collection into boxes. now when i click on either of those things the page doent even attemp to open. also if there was a better way to search cards within your collection that would make the site a lot more consumer friendly
By YGOPRODeck
The pack opener can possibly attributed to switching our images from the revealed cards back to our native server instead of our Google Cloud Hosting. This was done to reduce cost. With the amount of packs being opened our Google Cloud Server was rising in cost each month (hundreds of euros). However the good thing about Google Cloud is that it's must faster/responsive and the server is closer to many of the users on the site. If we had more people turning off ad-blocker we could alleviate this somewhat.

I don't want it to be a problem though so I'm going to swap it back to using the Google Cloud images in a couple of minutes since you aren't the first to complain since the switchover.

For the collection manager, I'm not happy with it either. I have a big overhaul planned that I have rolled out on https://digimoncard.io and https://pokemoncard.io whcih both load the collection manager using the excellent jQuery datatables. This makes it fast and responsive even on large collections.

I plan on fully migrating this over to YGOPRODeck in the coming week or two.

Sorry about the issues you have been having!
By YGOPRODeck
Ok Pack Opener images are now loaded directly from our Google Cloud repository again. Can you test again please and see if it has improved?
coomer deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

v2

Mayakashi's Eternal Night

Rikka Rose Rising