Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
By Ariel
Good evening guys, I uploaded through insert a media that reports to my video on youtube, only then if they see 2, why this thing? You can also notice that I finally put a point to show where it ends
https://ygoprodeck.com/chaos-dragon-pure/
I hope you can help me.
Sorry for my english, I hope I made myself understood
By YGOPRODeck
Hey there!

First of all, amazing deck profile! You made it look really good! Well done!

Regarding the video, I think it's the way you are embedding it. Can you try the following:

1. Edit the deck.
2. Remove the video.
3. Add this on it's own line and make sure it's not hyperlinked (no blue line):

It should then only embed 1 video
By Ariel
Hi, thank you very much for the compliments on the decklist :D and for replying. I did copy code for embedding, then I have tried in a thousand ways. I deleted the video, then I did insert, I tried with both media and links but it didn't work, also because with link just makes you see the link and instead I would like you to see the video directly.I also tried to insert it directly into the code but it still shows double. Did I do something wrong? maybe get more specific so I understand better
By YGOPRODeck
copy + pasting the link on it's own in it's own line is supposed to automatically embed the video when you've finished editing.
On it's own line:
Code: Select all
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=280ijd5qrXo&feature=emb_title
Once that's in it's own line and not hyperlinked (no clickable link), then it should embed the video correctly and only once.

However, I will look into making this easier in the future!
Renren's Combo Melffy

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Cyber Dragon Deck

Lethal Venom

Also since Predaplant Verte Anaconda is a lot of m[…]