Having issues with the site or with our deck builder? Post it here.
SeasonOneGaming wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:57 am
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 10:49 am
SeasonOneGaming wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 11:48 am
I cant update my deck always "Please enter a Deck Description"
I've set up some debugger to try figure out why this is happening some people. Can you try once more for me?
still same, "Please enter a Deck Description" still caome out..
Can you try once more!
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 7:54 pm
SeasonOneGaming wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:57 am
YGOPRODeck wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 10:49 am

I've set up some debugger to try figure out why this is happening some people. Can you try once more for me?
still same, "Please enter a Deck Description" still caome out..
Can you try once more!
still same problem, i cant update.. "Please enter a Deck Description"
Greetings to whom this may concern.
I am using Ygoprodeck on mobile, Google Chrome.

I have encountered the related bug of separate Utopia card multiples use prevention. This similar bug has previously been reported by Namikage here

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22030&p=82043&hilit=Utopia#p82043 and by

Libilay here viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22030&p=98461&hilit=Utopia#p98461

(Comprehensive) bug outline:
Firstly, this bug is minor and it is only for these cards according to my knowledge. It includes the cards: Number C39: Utopia Ray Victory, Number C39: Utopia Ray V, Ultimate Dragonic Utopia Ray, Ultimate Leo Utopia Ray, Number C39: Utopia Ray.

The bug is when I try to select (in my case) x3 copies of Number C39: Utopia Ray and x3 copies of Number C39: Utopia Ray V to add to my extra deck (just by clicking and not dragging) it prevents me from doing so. This applies to all 5 listed cards in combination, one can use x3 copies of 1 of any of the listed cards but 2 different sets of x3 copies is forbidden. ...(Relax to process the problem.)

Secondly, this has occurred on multiple occasions as I have tried reloading my browser to remedy the dilemma but it has not worked. Also, I have verified the ban statuses of all of these cards and they are all TCG and OCG Unlimited cards.

Lastly, the other users both seem to have identical problems of not being able to summon other Utopia cards at all which is separate from my problem. Although I agree with Namikage's statement: "The builder seems to think they are one and the same." I theorise that the Utopia Ray cards are identified under one nametag so more than x3 copies of the listed cards cannot be used at once in combination in a deck, a limiter quirk?

I simply request that for the listed cards to be capable of being used to their full capacities of x3 copies in a deck. Why you ask? I can say, it is the overarching bug I have presented to you in this legal ca- sorry, Yu-Gi-Oh bug feedback request.

To conclude, I have only recently started to use this website and everything has been running smoothly and enjoyably so thank you for the experience and your efforts. This is only a small problem but I hope it can be fixed but please take the time you need for it.

-You now deserve a herbal tea and a tasty respite from your busy time. Plus this seems to be an 'impenetrable iron wall' of reading.
Thank you, DragonTeachingPanda.
Morphtronic FTK

i dont know the combo get one telephon on fie[…]

New Archetype: Mikanko

this deck just screams mid tier

Spright Toad

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Drytron

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]