All custom cards and skins go here. Show us what you've made!
By supremekaiser
My Mirror Archetype focuses on copying the effects of my opponent's cards.i just came up with the idea and i haven't gotten hold of a card maker to use my ideas,anyways feel free to offer suggestions
By Crwatkins50
What about this,

Copycat, The Mirror Inside
Light
Lv.1
ATK:?
DEF:?
Spellcaster/Effect
When a face up Copycat on either players of the field is destroyed, special summon this card. When this card is summoned, target one monster on the field and equip it to this card on your side of the field. This card adopts the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster. This card also adopts the effects of the equipped card. Cannot be destroyed by battle.
By supremekaiser
Mirror Caller Light Lv 4 Atk:? Def:? Spellcaster/Effect When this card is summmoned,you can add one mirror card from your deck to hand,then target one monster your opponent controls and summon one Clone Token.This token gains the level,attribute,atk and def of the target.During the End Phase destroy this card and change one monster your opponent controls to defense position.
By Crwatkins50
What about this

Mirror Master, Manick
Light
Lv.10
ATK:?
DEF:?
Spellcaster/Effect
Can only be special summoned by tributing 3 Clone Tokens from either players side of the field. This card adopts the combined ATK and DEF of all tokens on the field. Tokens on your side of the field gain this effect: Once per turn when your opponent activates a card effect that targets a token on your side of the field, tribute one other token on either players of the field to negate the activation, and if you do that card becomes a Clone Token for the rest of this turn.
By supremekaiser
Mirror Gardna Light Lv 4 Atk:? Def:? Spellcaster/Effect When a monster your opponent controls declares an attack special summon this card,this card gains atk and def equal to that of the attacking monster also it cannot be destroyed by that battle.During the end phase summon a protector token and target one of your opponent's monsters it gains the level,attribute,atk and def of that monster while you control a protector token your opponent cannot attack mirror monsters you control except mirror gardna.
By Crwatkins50
Mirror Mirror, on the Wall
Field Spell
As long as you control a Clone Token or Protector Token, add 5 monster zones to your field. These 5 zones can only be used by Clone and Protector Tokens.
Marincess deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Consistant Cyber Angel Deck

Is it possible to get Construct out at all with th[…]

bananananannan