All custom cards and skins go here. Show us what you've made!
By Sharpia1839
This archetype is a Ritual/Pendulum deck with the original monsters being based on the Dragoons of Draconia monsters (because I cannot think of an original idea). I spent quite a while creating these and I hope you enjoy them!

8 Main Deck monsters (4 Effect, 4 Ritual)
4 Spell/Traps, including the Ritual Spell
3 Extra Deck monsters (2 of which are just fun custom stuff)

Please tell me what you think of the deck and how it can improve. Help is very appreciated!
Main Deck Effect Monsters
This Is the Ritual Spell.
Spell/Traps
Ritual Monsters
Extra Deck Monsters
Note: these are just cards I made to have fun, pure "customness" I'll post the effect on them because they're just so long.
(This cards level is always treated as Level 12)
Cannot be Tributed. Cannot be Destroyed by your opponents card effects. unaffected by your opponent's card effects Your opponent must target this card for attacks and card effects. Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (From your Extra Deck) by banishing 1 "Dragoon" Tuner monster from your Field and 2 "Draconian" Ritual monsters with different names (one from a Pendulum Zone, one on the Field). This card's attack is equal to the level of all monsters banished for this cards summon X 300. This cards defense is equal to the combined number of Pendulum Scales of the monsters banished for this card's summon X 400. During your opponents turn (Quick Effect), you can shuffle 2 cards your opponent controls into the deck. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this cards activation. When this card is Summoned; Apply this effect: "During your opponent's End Phase, shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, then shuffle all banished cards into the Deck, then your opponent draws 2 cards for their Draw Phase each turn. Your opponent has an unlimited hand size for the rest of the duel.". You can only summon "Shining Draconia - Draco Dei" Once per Duel.
(This cards Rank is always treated as Level 12)
Cannot be Tributed. Cannot be Destroyed by your opponents card effects. unaffected by your opponent's card effects Your opponent must target this card for attacks and card effects. Cannot be Xyz Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (From your Extra Deck) by overlaying 1 "Dragoon" monster from your Field and 2 "Draconian" Ritual monsters with different names (one from a Pendulum Zone, one on the Field). This card's attack is equal to the level of all Xyz Material X 400. This cards defense is equal to the combined number of Pendulum Scales of the Xyz Material X 300. This card can attack equal to the number of Xyz material on this card. During your turn (Quick Effect), you can banish all cards on your opponent's field. Your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to this cards activation. When this card is Summoned; Apply this effect: "During your End Phase, shuffle this card into the Extra Deck, then shuffle all banished cards into the Deck, then your opponent draws 2 cards for their Draw Phase each turn. Your opponent has an unlimited hand size for the rest of the duel.". You can only summon "Dreary Draconia - Draco Diablo" Once per Duel.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

EMPTY JAR MILL

Tri-Zoo

Kuriboh