All custom cards and skins go here. Show us what you've made!
By YGOPRODeck
Mielkavra wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:38 am
GioGio wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 1:31 pm
Can't adapt in it, bitch.
What the FUCK man? When I was a kid, degeneracy is the meta. Just adapt man, that is what we do for every banlist man.
Don't make up fake quotes like that or you will be permanently banned. Last warning on that.
By BorgarTimeYGO
1. you seem to be a very toxic person
2. do you understand what you are unbanning exactly, Frog FTK, Monarch FTK, VFD Zexal and Azathot, Dragon rulers, SCIENTIST, PAINFUL CHOICE, SOUL CHARGE, DIMENSION FUSION. Do you just want every game to end in one turn without even giving the other person a chance to play, doubly so if you ban handtraps.
By Mielkavra
Of course I know what i'm banning. Pot of Greed, Change of Heart, and that one archetype in my banlist thread. Dragon rulers FIRE only with Salamangreat is a great combo and I made the thread bc I have a bad day and I hate burn Trickstar and Sky Striker. I got reported and it for me right back on my track. Thanks bro.
By shadowring
Personally, I desagree with the limited list, but I totally agree with the forbidden list except for dark bribe, and i would add alongside with the handtraps all those negates/wipeout cards, like dark ruler no more, forbidden droplet, lightning storm, raigeki, harpies feather duster, dark hole, evenly matched, etc. And i would also include some other cards and archetypes like inspector boarder, eater of millions, and drytron, vw, flundereeze, magikey, adamancipator and invoked archetypes.
By GioGio
are you serious? flundereeze arent even released anywhere and magikeys are actual trash.
By GioGio
how about u get good at the game instead of wanting every deck you lose to hit
By GioGio
this banlist is for ppl too bad to adapt to the current tcg

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Salamangreat

Madolche