All custom cards and skins go here. Show us what you've made!
By NeoBabyDwagon
I tried to make these cards more realistic... however since I'm no good at design I wasn't able to make artworks for them..any feedback will be greatly appreciated. I hope ygoprodeck likes my cards :D.

(haven't decided its name yet..also I was unsure whether it would be right to make this an archetype or not)

Neo Dragon Daedulus
(should bare some resembalance to original Daedulus cards)
Attribute:Water
Type: Sea Serpent/Ritual
ATK:2900
DEF:2600
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with 'Contract with the Ocean' (I need to change that name). You can only use this cards (2)nd and (3)rd effect once per turn. This cards summon cannot be negated. When this card is Ritual Summoned destroy all spell/trap cards your opponent controls, if 'Umi' was on the field when this effect was activated then this card gains 2 additional attacks this turn. If this card is destroyed by battle or an opponent's card effect you can special summon one 'Levia Dragon - Daedulus' from your hand, deck or graveyard. You can banish this card from the GY to add 1 'Umi' or 'Daedulus' card from your deck to your hand.

(not sure if 3rd effect should be except during the turn it is sent to GY).

Contract with the Ocean
-Normal Spell
You can use this card to ritual summon any Water type monster. You must also tribute monsters from your hand or side of the field whose total levels are greater or equal to the level of the ritual monster.

(It would be nice if someone could design these cards for me or give suggestions for names)

Also thought of making Baby Levia DD and an Egg version of it but not sure if its too much.

I hope you have enjoyed this post! Feedback would be appreciated :)
Duo Timelords FTK/OTK

Thanks for your recommendation as regarding to you[…]

Anti Meta 2020

I literally just beat this deck on Nexus with grav[…]

Dark Magician budjet friendly

World Chalice Guardragon Almarduke isn't a super p[…]

Madolche OTK

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]