Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Naka
I'd take out Ghost Belle for two more copies of Droll and one of Nib, Belle isn't as good in this format
Overall, really good deck
By henrystick
Naka wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:57 pm
I'd take out Ghost Belle for two more copies of Droll and one of Nib, Belle isn't as good in this format
yes remove the card that hard counters punk, sunavalon and branded aswell as the many rogue decks this format
By Yugituber
henrystick wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:06 pm
Naka wrote:
yes remove the card that hard counters punk, sunavalon and branded aswell as the many rogue decks this format
Tbh, i'd just play the "normie" hts and side the ones that are matchup dependent, like droll and just play some generic staples like ttt, droplet or crossout even
By Naka
henrystick wrote:
Naka wrote:
Punk is already countered by effect veiler and droll, Sunavalon dies to Nib, and Branded loses to a table being thrown at them
By henrystick
Naka wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:15 am
henrystick wrote:
Naka wrote:
Punk is already countered by effect veiler and droll, Sunavalon dies to Nib, and Branded loses to a table being thrown at them
Punk isn't countered by droll, i don't know where exactly you got that idea from but it's clearly untrue since they search twice and rely on mills by both ruler and zombie vampire to extend further.

Sunavalons problem is barely nib it's everything else and if you're drolled you can still play under it with beghalancer pass so you aren't dead, and where exactly did you getthe idea branded loses to everything when it loses to anti fusion tech which is either sparse otlr increeibly bad you wouldn't try to run it, it also doesn't lose to droll because good players activate opening in the draw phase and they search about one time because branded lost is optional and you can still trigger Albion.

If you wanted to give a better suggestion, you could've said to side droll and fix most ofthe ratios or swap some for more format dependant oneslike dd crow which is seeing more play in the main than droll is aswell as fixing how many hts are in the main because this is too many
By Naka
henrystick wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:58 am
Naka wrote:
henrystick wrote:

Punk isn't countered by droll, i don't know where exactly you got that idea from but it's clearly untrue since they search twice and rely on mills by both ruler and zombie vampire to extend further.

Sunavalons problem is barely nib it's everything else and if you're drolled you can still play under it with beghalancer pass so you aren't dead, and where exactly did you getthe idea branded loses to everything when it loses to anti fusion tech which is either sparse otlr increeibly bad you wouldn't try to run it, it also doesn't lose to droll because good players activate opening in the draw phase and they search about one time because branded lost is optional and you can still trigger Albion.

If you wanted to give a better suggestion, you could've said to side droll and fix most ofthe ratios or swap some for more format dependant oneslike dd crow which is seeing more play in the main than droll is aswell as fixing how many hts are in the main because this is too many
I mispoke on Droll, I meant Ash for Punk
And yea, Sunavalon does die to Nib, you don't just summon Nib when your opponent has summoned 5 monsters, that's not how you properly use Nib
The Branded thing was a joke, it doesn't lose to everything, if I was being serious I would have said it loses to Mokey Mokey
By henrystick
Naka wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:11 pm
henrystick wrote:
Naka wrote:

And yea, Sunavalon does die to Nib, you don't just summon Nib when your opponent has summoned 5 monsters, that's not how you properly use Nib
The Branded thing was a joke, it doesn't lose to everything, if I was being serious I would have said it loses to Mokey Mokey
yeah sunavalon are really going to die to nib with adventurer being a thing, i literally play the deck lmao
By Naka
henrystick wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:14 pm
Naka wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:11 pm
henrystick wrote:

yeah sunavalon are really going to die to nib with adventurer being a thing, i literally play the deck lmao
Wait Sunavalon doesn't just play Therions?
LV 8 Decks

since the apparition of the martial arts spirits i[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Pure Dragunity