Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
I also hope they hit Winda before this deck runs over the meta. I would also like to help you by sharing the https://studyclerk.com/ website with you through which you can take help to complete your essay assignments. I am not good at writing an essay assignment and that is why I always prefer to take help from their professional essay writers.
Last edited by KarenHurtado on Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
winda is only a one of in this deck unless it gets out right banned hitting it does nothing and even then winda isnt 100% needed per say u can look at my tear deck list v2 i dont run it in that deck v1 how ever yes
winda is only a one of in this deck unless it gets out right banned hitting it does nothing and even then winda isnt 100% needed per say u can look at my tear deck list v2 i dont run it in that deck v1 how ever yes
You can do it in the Forum. Click on "View the Discussion", then find your post. There should be a little gear with a downward arrow. Click on that and then on "Edit Post". At the bottom of the page that opends should be the option "Perma Delete Post" and "Soft Delete Post".
Drytron post Eva banlist

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Hi, as title says, I am new to YuGiOh, I bought a […]

However imply your life is,meet it and stay it ;do[…]

Labrynth WAIFU in White

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]