Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Uik
thanks for writing your essay, i guess
but ... your FTK version is the brickiest version I ever seen :>

U need 4 Cards in your Hand to get the FTK ... eh what?

to activate Gozuki U need another zombie in grave to banish, so U have to summon Uni-Zombie with Shiranui Solitaire (U need Gozuki for your second special summon (from Hand)), then U can discard or mill Gozuki (doesn't matter) and a Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower (ether mill or discard the opposite action of Gozuki)
U have only 2 cards who are able to mill: Uni-Zombie and Yuki-Musume, the Ice Mayakashi. For Yuki-Musume U need a Mayakashi on the field. So, U have to summon Hajun, the Winged Mayakashi with Gozuki from your Hand.
To summon the Bone Tower, U have so special summon the Yuki-Musume and mill Mezuki. Mezuki will then special summon the Bone Tower from grave.

this mean, your first 5 Cards have to be:
Hajun, the Winged Mayakashi OR Mayakashi Return IF Yuki-Musume
Gozuki OR Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower
Shiranui Solitaire
Yuki-Musume, the Ice Mayakashi OR Mayakashi Return IF Hajun
something

So your deck will most of the time just brick or just synchro summon and wont be able to bring the tower out...

I mean your on a good way, if u play cards like One for One, but u cant build an "FTK-Deck" based on one out of 40 cards.

with One for One its "only" a 3-Card combo.
One for One + 1 Card to discard
Solitare OR Uni-Zombie OR Bone Tower
By henrystick
Uik wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:11 pm

to activate Gozuki U need another zombie in grave to banish, so U have to summon Uni-Zombie with Shiranui Solitaire (U need Gozuki for your second special summon (from Hand)), then U can discard or mill Gozuki (doesn't matter) and a Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower (ether mill or discard the opposite action of Gozuki)
U have only 2 cards who are able to mill: Uni-Zombie and Yuki-Musume, the Ice Mayakashi. For Yuki-Musume U need a Mayakashi on the field. So, U have to summon Hajun, the Winged Mayakashi with Gozuki from your Hand.
To summon the Bone Tower, U have so special summon the Yuki-Musume and mill Mezuki. Mezuki will then special summon the Bone Tower from grave.

Shiranui Solitaire
something

So your deck will most of the time just brick or just synchro summon and wont be able to bring the tower out...

I mean your on a good way, if u play cards like One for One, but u cant build an "FTK-Deck" based on one out of 40 cards.

wow an ftk being incredibly incosistent?, that's crazy that's definetely not the reason why bone tower isn't played because it's gimmicky
By amorphage
henrystick wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:29 pm
Uik wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:11 pm

Shiranui Solitaire
something

wow an ftk being incredibly incosistent?, that's crazy that's definetely not the reason why bone tower isn't played because it's gimmicky
It’s almost as if there’s a zombie world package there to set up negates on purpose.
By Uik
for explain:
we can use your deck core, that's fine

I kicked the Gozuki, bec. Gozuki needs another card in grave to special from the hand. What we want is to mill, and special from the grave.

use Foolish Burial as random card to mill a generic monster (what u need for FTK)
add Where Arf Thou? -> if have a Hajun, the Winged Mayakashi on the field (he's needed for FTK) u can search for Yuki-Musume, the Ice Mayakashi. U can special summon her and mill one generic Zombie monster (what u need for FTK, f.e Soul-Absorbing Bone Tower or Mezuki
add Zombie Reborn and Monster reborn to special summon any Zombie monster from grave, by banishing the same from the deck (ez Monster Reborn and better as Book of Life)

add Ghost Meets Girl - A Mayakashi's Manuscript to summon Bone Tower after your first climb, U have to mill Bone Tower first. With Yuki-Musume you can climb 2 times to LV 11 and do some link plays and u only need one climb to FTK a 45 cards deck.
Manuscript can also help if your reborn gets intercepted by a Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring or D.D. Crow.

Card Destruction and Hand Destruction are just simple draw engines to bring cards in the grave
By Uik
amorphage wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:14 am
It’s almost as if there’s a zombie world package there to set up negates on purpose.
ok I see u can bring up a negate with Doomking Balerdroch and Zombie World
but if U really put them in "on purpose" i wonder why you only play one copy of each.

I really dont get it why u want to bring up a FTK and playing traps. I mean you can play the Doomking, thats fine, but then kick the traps and play 3x Zombie World or 2 with 2 Banshees and 2 Doomkings

for setting up this negate U need a Uni-Zombie to mill + discard AND one of this 4 Cards (Doomking Balerdroch, Zombie World, Glow-Up Bloom or Necroworld Banshee) in your hand, but if u are just playing one copy each its better to just cut them, bec u will never see them or if, then they will brick
By henrystick
Uik wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:11 am
amorphage wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:14 am
ok I see u can bring up a negate with Doomking Balerdroch and Zombie World
but if U really put them in "on purpose" i wonder why you only play one copy of each.

I really dont get it why u want to bring up a FTK and playing traps. I mean you can play the Doomking, thats fine, but then kick the traps and play 3x Zombie World or 2 with 2 Banshees and 2 Doomkings

for setting up this negate U need a Uni-Zombie to mill + discard AND one of this 4 Cards (Doomking Balerdroch, Zombie World, Glow-Up Bloom or Necroworld Banshee) in your hand, but if u are just playing one copy each its better to just cut them, bec u will never see them or if, then they will brick
you're really hung up on a deck that was posted 2 months ago lmao

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Beetrooper- Is this deck insane

New Archetype: Purery

Talk about a cluttered archetype

Kshatri P.U.N.K Adventure