Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By PokeBrolic
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

So, I through this deck together, it can make good boards, but it's a little inconsistent. I had a old deck that was basically pure Madolche, it was more consistent but it was very vulnerable to hand traps. Tips?

By PokeBrolic
turns out im a big dum dum stupid head. i was right initially, i apparently just cant remember cards right
By Talcille
You can OTK off of just Anjelly/Magileine/Petingcessour anyways

You put Petingcessour on the field and use her effect, she summons Puddincess
Make Glassouffle with Peting and Pudding and use her effect to detach Peting and make herself unaffected, don't use the shuffle
Rank her up into Chocolat-a-la-Mode, use Chocolat to shuffle Peting and then her second effect to detach Glass and summon Anjelly (if you haven't used her), then use her effect to summon Hootcake, or summon Hootcake directly if you have used Anjelly
Use Hootcake to banish Glass and summon Messengelato, which adds Chateau
Activate Chateau, detach Chocolat's last material to summon another Messengelato
This is already game on board (2 2100 messengelatos, 2000 hootcake, 3000 chocolat), but then you can search either Salon (if you have another madolche in hand or you just can't win this turn so you set a Promenade with it) or Ticket with Messengelato, make both Messengelatos into a Tiara, clean up your opponent's board a bit, make the Tiara into a second Chocolat and have game again (3000x2+2000)
By PokeBrolic
@Talcille
Ah, I didn't realize that worked lol
Is the deck by itself still playable? Any changes I could make?
By Talcille
PokeBrolic wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:37 pm
@Talcille
Ah, I didn't realize that worked lol
Is the deck by itself still playable? Any changes I could make?
There are a whole bunch of changes I'd make, but it's playable.
Something you should definitely do is bumping up Peting and Magileine to 3 and cutting Madolchepalooza and Lesson
Apollousa is also something you won't really be able to make until turn 3, at which point her negates won't be too useful, so I'd swap her out for a Zeus, which you can make very easily with 4 materials through Chocolat or an Accesscode/Goddess of the Closed World to deal with stuff like The Arrival.
By PokeBrolic
>
I made some changes
Cut Pudding to 1, Mewfeuille to 2, Lesson and Palooza to 0
I added Nibiru
Moved the Peting from side to main
Added another crossout and another Magileine
Sided one of the Phoenix's, and added a Unicorn
and also added Ghost Ogre
I'd edit the deck on the site but I'm not sure how, this is the first time I've used this site lol
By zainiaz
Puddincess is a brick, you don't wanna draw her never. On the other hand, Petingcessoeur, Magileine and Anjelly are the best Monsters in your deck, all should be at 3.

Tea Break, Palooza and Lesson are just not good enough nowadays, they are too slow. I like Nights, but more than 1 gets bricky, you only really need to activate 1 and you don't wanna draw it, you usually want to search it.

Galaxy Cyclone is just a bad card in general when Cosmic Cyclone, Duster and Night Beam exist.

The problem with Madolche is that they only have 9 starters and they naturally play too many bricks (that's why you usually don't want to include more bricks in your deck). If you want to play Mewfeuille it's OK, but 3 get extremely bricky in my opinion. Madolches naturally can OTK. Choco-a-la-mode's effect to Special Summon when she has Puddingcess is NOT once per turn. If you summon Messengelato instead of another copy of Puddingcess from Deck at the end of your combo, you can search Chateau, and if you manage to have some other Madolche in your GY (like by NOT making Sistart until after searching with Messengelato), you could return another monster to your deck and activate Choco-a-la-mode again.
By PokeBrolic
@zainiaz
I've made some edits since I posted this, I just now figured out how to edit the deck lol
I see why Galaxy isn't great, I just sided Cosmic cuz I don't actually own it IRL yet, I made the original edits with cards I own currently, and sided other cards that could be helpful that I can probably get online. Thank you for your feedback!

also apologies if im replying incorrectly i dont use forums often and im very new to this site lol
Common Charity: Decks to Play!

I’ll have to give this format a shot. It hon[…]

Magical Muskets

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Dinorphia 01

Branded Albaz (post-DIFO)