Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Greg765
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

Lightsworns give Frogs a much higher ceiling by being able to supply them will all the material they need to pop off.

By Kcoby3198
Hi there,

this looks really dope! Your descriptions are so detailed (I wish I had the same stamina at writing deck descriptions for YGOpro). And the deck is so cheap as well (besides some extra deck cards). Very nice job! I will, thanks to you, definitely check out direYGO. :D
By Zeekou
Based FrogSworn
By JankyYGO
I have started play testing this deck out of curiosity and have noticed a lot of problems. One of which is the deck is trying to do too many things and thus suffers from a lot consistency issues. A few times I ended up on Raiden set 1 pass. The 2nd problem is it's not following one of the fundamental rules of deckbuilding which is you "you don't play bad cards to make your good cards better" one of which being the ice barrier tuner. It's just adding another brick to the deck. After a few games I realized that Trap trick was also subpar in the deck when compared to normal frogs. Overall when I won with the deck it felt like I won mostly when I only drew the frog engine and making toad. So where as this deck has other options they are not quite as good as playing good old paleozoic frogs. I subtracted the trap trick and added in 2 rise to full heights because you could realistically use omega with the rise to lock the other player out of being able to attack. If timed on the standby you could use rise target omega resolve rise use omega return rise to grave then on mp1 of other player turn use omega take a card and then watch them not attack.
Enforcer Swordsoul

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Cards I need

So I am getting back to the game since I have been[…]