Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Knightmare wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:59 am
1 question why bagooska over abyss dweller also isn't zues a tad bit overkill I mean you can't use tokens to xyz summon so
Tia + TTT can help yuo play through token collector
When they collector you, your token is destroyed (ur not locked anymore)
Now you steal collector with TTT
then overlay for bagooska and stall a turn
Next turn go into zeus and wipe board
Then in M2, combo and set up a million negates
you know bagooska stall isn't the best way to play this deck also why go into zeus when your opponent has nothing (I mean that is what you want right) and can this deck not OTK if so thats kinda sad also how is someone to make a million negates when there is only 2 at best
Knightmare wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:45 am
you know bagooska stall isn't the best way to play this deck also why go into zeus when your opponent has nothing (I mean that is what you want right) and can this deck not OTK if so thats kinda sad also how is someone to make a million negates when there is only 2 at best
You can make level 8 + baroncess + the trap that pops 2 and have other cards in hand as well, like handtraps and traps
The 1st place OCG list played the bagooska package and zeus is backup if they were to set a bunch of cards or just summon link monsters. This deck can OTK but you won't be able to do anything if your opponent has negates in the form of link monsters or trap cards

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

budget exodia

Sunavalon 1 card extra lin

Gaia x Black lustor