Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By amorphage
They gave utopia like, 20 cards this year already and they’re going to be releasing more for that structure deck. Also I’m barely seeing any DM support lately, everyone wishes has been granted, they stopped making DM stuff and moved on to something actually decent.
By Pokejedi1
Sorry to say this, but the extra deck isn't legal, like, at all. You know how you can only have any 3 of Harpie Lady, HL 1, 2 or 3? The same thing goes for the xyz's that count as number C39. You can only have 3 of them (Sad utopia noises)
By amorphage
Pokejedi1 wrote:Sorry to say this, but the extra deck isn't legal, like, at all. You know how you can only have any 3 of Harpie Lady, HL 1, 2 or 3? The same thing goes for the xyz's that count as number C39. You can only have 3 of them (Sad utopia noises)
The deck builder is broken, normally it wouldn’t even let you add it on
elrisitas18-25 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 12:30 pm
Stupid question but when you special summon draglubion thanks to number 99 draglubion doesn't have any material to activate its effect, does he ?
Hope force gives it material
Pokejedi1 wrote:
Sat May 15, 2021 1:57 pm
Sorry to say this, but the extra deck isn't legal, like, at all. You know how you can only have any 3 of Harpie Lady, HL 1, 2 or 3? The same thing goes for the xyz's that count as number C39. You can only have 3 of them (Sad utopia noises)
ok replace the second draconic with a third vanilla utopia (it won't let me for some ungodly reason).
An actually sensible banlist

I know I make a ton of crazy banlists where I unba[…]

Toon Deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Good deck for beginners

have them play D/D/D it'll teach them how to solve[…]

BLACKWING deck 2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]