Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Medbread
Hey Panda. I'm a huge fan of Charmers, and I've always wanted to play them semi competitively. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at the game. I made this account to thank you for making this deck profile, and also to ask if I could get a few combos. I tried the deck out card for card (adding Selene, Lyna, and Accesscode for the empty extra deck spaces), but I can't seem to win 90% of the time against things like Speedroid, D/D, and (embarassingly) Cloudians. I find myself bricking most of the time. I'm thinking maybe I'm not bricking, and I just don't know what to do with the hands I get. With the hands I get, most of my turn 1s usually just end up a normal summon Familiar Possessed/Fur Hire, or set Shaddoll, maybe a Partnerships or Awakening, and then pass.
By Matatoskr
Love this deck man! and its also very cheap! Defs copied the deck. I just added a donpa fur hire and another shaddoll fusion.
By PANDA_expewess
there are a few things i could've added. actually, the deck doesn't really play combos that much. its mostly about what cards do what a certain times. for instance, when normal summon any fur hire to ss another one in your hand. all the fur hire will have effects for when another fur hire is ss, for instance beat will search our deck for a fur hire monster when another one is special summoned. pretty much you can only really combo if you have an idea of what can go with what. that is why the deck is more of a casual deck, i mainly use it for fun when im playing with my friends. if ur looking for combos, i have another cheap deck that can win in a few turns if u wanna check it out!
By PANDA_expewess
there are a few things i could've added. actually, the deck doesn't really play combos that much. its mostly about what cards do what a certain times. for instance, when normal summon any fur hire to ss another one in your hand. all the fur hire will have effects for when another fur hire is ss, for instance beat will search our deck for a fur hire monster when another one is special summoned. pretty much you can only really combo if you have an idea of what can go with what. that is why the deck is more of a casual deck, i mainly use it for fun when im playing with my friends. if ur looking for combos, i have another cheap deck that can win in a few turns if u wanna check it out! :D

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Salamangreat DEC/2021

I think you're underrating Splash Mage and Transco[…]

Ursarctic Synchro