Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By 1AndAbove
BorgarTimeYGO wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:46 pm
First off, there is no dislike function on this site (please add that), and secondly I don't think the person making shitty clickbait youtube replay videos with an eyesore of an intro can really say anything about having no life. Also this is the internet, a cesspool of toxic morons being assholes, if you can't handle the heat, then you should get the fuck out of the kitchen because right now your standing next to the refrigerator and complaining about it (this analogy is breaking down so I'll make this quick; there are a lot worse people out there, willing to say a lot worse things than just complianing about some shitty card game, if your fragile ego can't handle that much, then you should keep to yourself. For you own sake more than anything.)
lol, something that actually makes u money is a life. also don't get intimidated and start writing me full essay i actually have a life. And yes, I am guessing you are talking about yourself because u are one of those people. also how u choose to act, react to something is up to you. Just because there are people doing worse things doesn't make it ok to do the same. bad is bad no matter how small.
By 1AndAbove
Jet_seT wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:47 pm
1AndAbove wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:33 pm
If u dont like the deck, simply dislike it instead of making rude comments. if u want to make an opinion, keep it respectful and i will do the same if not don't expect to get anywhere. U must have no life because it seems like u leave on this website.
Meh, I've seen some worse. There's another user pretty active on the site I've seen where half the comments of theirs I've read they try to verbally murder people by blunt force trauma.
They don't realize that those people they do that to, are the people they meet everyday when they go outside and when they commit suicide or break down as a result, these same people try to comfort them and ask why they would do that🤦‍♂️. There is nothing wrong with being kind, u can try to act tough behind the keyboard, but at the end of the day, this is still a hobby - so be glad u met someone that loves the same thing that u do instead of trying to rip them apart over some card game.
By GioGio
thats horrible advice
By 1AndAbove
There are two deck profiles,
this is the second version.
This is version extra deck is not as pure d/d/d like the other version.

The first version is Pure D/D/D including the extra deck.
I uploaded that version last week, this was just an alternative option to that.
By 1AndAbove
GioGio wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:18 pm
thats horrible advice
i wouldnt say cut every non-d/d/d but also It is actually not a bad advice, running 2-3 d/d dog wouldn't hurt, because it comes in handy at times. then again wave high king functions a bit like d/d dog.
By 1AndAbove
BorgarTimeYGO wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:09 pm
I'm tired of your cocky bullshit, look, you can go burn in hell for all I care, your the fucker who made this a personal matter in the first place.
Can you stop crying, nobody actually cares anymore. Also are u in grade school, try not to be rude, it makes you less smart than u already are.
By BorgarTimeYGO
look, I'm not about to let myself get told off by some dipshit, no talent, clickbaiting, yugituber, who just uploads edopro replays because even screencasting or manual sims are beyond your comprehension. Hell you don't even really edit your videos in any meaningful way. You really just want to exploit yugioh replays for money and self validation, how sad and pathetic. Find some talent and don't say another peep until you do.

Moderator Message: Please view our Community Discussion Guidelines.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Pure CyberDark!!

The new support isnt showing up, but its 3 of the […]