Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By 1AndAbove
😂🤣Yep and that explains my point, u clearly have no life🤦‍♂️. the only thing sad is how much time u have on ur hand to comment on everything that gets posted on this website and be a jerk on people on this website. You are clearly a joke, then again u must have nothing going in ur life going for u except shit on people because of a card game.

As i said before, nobody actually cares what u think.

If ur wondering why i keep replying to you, is because it invites people to come over to see the drama which increases the chances of them checking out my channel🤣. so ur helping in someway which i don't think u even thought off.

Also u are probably going to reply to this comment because u have nothing to do.
By GioGio
u clickbait decks claiming them to be the strongest possible and use emojis when you talk. u cant be taken seriously
By Hero_Odet
cut purple it's just bad and maybe bright
play called by the grave to get slime in the gy
play sanaphold
play 1 for 1
cut switch
and stop being a terrible human
By YGOPRODeck
Right re-opening this with warnings handed out. Should this escalate again then it'll be permanently locked with bans handed out.

Couple of notes:

- Users are allowed upload a video of their deck regardless of whether the video is monetized or not. As long as it's a vide of the deck it's allowed.
- Name calling/toxic comments regardless of whether you are defending yourself or not won't be tolerated. I can't believe I have to keep saying this but there is a report button.
- As with everything in life, if you don't like something then move on. Don't feel the need to comment on everything you dislike.

Community Discussion Guidelines: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12699

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Steelswarm Attempt

You can summon Ophion instead and use its effect t[…]

New Card banlist

dark magician is a trash teir deck that doesnt nee[…]