Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By StalkingVengeance
The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.  Read Full Article

A deck featuring both the “Nordic” archetype and their “Aesir” boss monsters, which tries to turbo out big beaters to win the game via beatdown.

By amorphage
Nice list!
I always liked the alfar as my go to nordics if I build them because they’re, from my experience, the fastest form of nordics as they’re the best at putting monsters on the field.

Did you know that making Isolde two tales of the noble knights can give you a free aesir?
An example may be summoning neo space connector and aqua dolphin, then link for Isolde and mill divine sword phenox blade for divergar, then divine sword can add itself to your hand and link divergar for gullvieg and you’ll have gullvieg, phenox blade, and Isolde for 3 banishes.
By StalkingVengeance
amorphage wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:20 am
Nice list!
I always liked the alfar as my go to nordics if I build them because they’re, from my experience, the fastest form of nordics as they’re the best at putting monsters on the field.

Did you know that making Isolde two tales of the noble knights can give you a free aesir?
An example may be summoning neo space connector and aqua dolphin, then link for Isolde and mill divine sword phenox blade for divergar, then divine sword can add itself to your hand and link divergar for gullvieg and you’ll have gullvieg, phenox blade, and Isolde for 3 banishes.
Thanks.^^
I actually did not know the "Isolde" combo. Very nice. Do you mind me adding the combo in my "Aesir/Nordic" blog article? I would obviously quote you as the original source.
By amorphage
StalkingVengeance wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am
amorphage wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:20 am
Nice list!

Thanks.^^
I actually did not know the "Isolde" combo. Very nice. Do you mind me adding the combo in my "Aesir/Nordic" blog article? I would obviously quote you as the original source.
No worries about putting up the combo, that would be cool with me.
Virtual World

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

crusadia mekk knight

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

this is a great article! I love the cyber dragons.[…]

Frog-Atlantean-Mermail

Shire combo or Moulinglacia handloop, look on Yout[…]