Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Man I love Kaijus I really think they should have more support. One of the most original Archetypes that is out right now. (Although maybe they might become really broken with more support and will suffer the Dragon Ruler faith idk)
RandomAssDude wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:21 pm
Man I love Kaijus I really think they should have more support. One of the most original Archetypes that is out right now. (Although maybe they might become really broken with more support and will suffer the Dragon Ruler faith idk)
n o
I want Heatsoul and Code Exporter tcg. I know I'm probably the only codetalker player, but hey, they need all the help they can get.

also, as far as archetypes that need support, i'd say infinitrack. infinitrack can go real easy into CD Infinity, but it lacks the search power and normal-summonable monsters
Caspernicus wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 2:38 pm
I want Heatsoul and Code Exporter tcg. I know I'm probably the only codetalker player, but hey, they need all the help they can get.

also, as far as archetypes that need support, i'd say infinitrack. infinitrack can go real easy into CD Infinity, but it lacks the search power and normal-summonable monsters
I'm a codetalker player
codec is fun
it's not easy to get into cd infinity infinitrack by the way, infinitracks lock you to earth machines, nova and infinity are light machines
True, but that's only if you use Infinitrack Dozer (which I suppose is the only good Special Summon card). If you just special summon via tributing, you can get around it and summon it relatively easily. Also, you can get it out before using dozer as an extender.
I've been playing around with Abhyss, and I found that going second, Alien Shocktroooper M-Frame pairs well with Yamoimori in the GY, allowing you to summon a lot of monsters back from the GY. This is also nice with Reptilliane Echidna by changing your opponent's monster's ATK to 0 for an extra search. This just an option, and since you are trying a control route maybe not the best for this deck, but I thought I might share it just in case.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Gem - Knight Adamacipator

im to poor to play irl haha i always played online