Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Notice that you can make your deck more consistant and have more hand power if you cut the igknights. Just play 40 cards Infernobles - it is the best way to play them rn. I know igknights search but it is a -1 from the hand and drawing too many can brick. Also run PHEONIX BLADE the best equip!! It is banned in the ocg for being so good
Yugituber wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:15 am
Notice that you can make your deck more consistant and have more hand power if you cut the igknights. Just play 40 cards Infernobles - it is the best way to play them rn. I know igknights search but it is a -1 from the hand and drawing too many can brick. Also run PHEONIX BLADE the best equip!! It is banned in the ocg for being so good
and i said in the desc that this is my favorite build
drawing 5 igknights is one of the best possible hands that you can get
GioGio wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 3:14 pm
Yugituber wrote:
Notice you need to get 2 cards off your hand to add 1. This is a -1. Idk how you do not understand this. Why do you think nobody else uses igknights?
Yugituber wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:12 pm
GioGio wrote:
Yugituber wrote:
Notice you need to get 2 cards off your hand to add 1. This is a -1. Idk how you do not understand this. Why do you think nobody else uses igknights?
guess what! it doesnt fucking matter! I dont give a fuck!
GioGio wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:59 pm
Yugituber wrote:
GioGio wrote:

It does matter because if you open a hand of 5 igknights it basically means you add 2 fire warriors to hand and then you have a brick in hand. THATS IT. You must care bro - I have nothing against you, I just want to give you advise about the deck so that you can make it better
Yugituber wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:26 pm
GioGio wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:59 pm
Yugituber wrote:

It does matter because if you open a hand of 5 igknights it basically means you add 2 fire warriors to hand and then you have a brick in hand. THATS IT. You must care bro - I have nothing against you, I just want to give you advise about the deck so that you can make it better
if i open 5 igknights: pend summon 2 of them, make isolde do full combo pop my scales search gearfried

Hi there, - You should cut the beast-warrior card[…]

Triple SD Challenge - Zombie Horde

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

People who play this shit are actually brainless

Triple SD Challenge - Zombie World

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]