Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
User avatar
By GioGio
#44322
this is bad
its just handtraps and floodgates and anything that isnt a ht or floodgate is bad
you said before that this is a swiss deck. I guess all the players there are just horrible. I bet it went 8-2 just because of the sheer amount of handtraps that you have to play just to make this bad archetype somewhat playable
User avatar
By jobe04051993
User Banned
#44324
GioGio wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm
this is bad
its just handtraps and floodgates and anything that isnt a ht or floodgate is bad
you said before that this is a swiss deck. I guess all the players there are just horrible. I bet it went 8-2 just because of the sheer amount of handtraps that you have to play just to make this bad archetype somewhat playable
Lowkey it was actually swiss. Isnt meta nothing but handtraps though (from what you "meta" players claim I dont have enough, smfh)? Now handtraps make this deck bad??? But if youre really smart, its not the floodgates that make this deck good. Its the combos of relooping to repeatedly a card from your GY, banishing, and protecting your board. Theres 2 other builds that makes this deck lowkey 10-0.
User avatar
By GioGio
#44327
jobe04051993 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:02 pm
GioGio wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm
this is bad
its just handtraps and floodgates and anything that isnt a ht or floodgate is bad
you said before that this is a swiss deck. I guess all the players there are just horrible. I bet it went 8-2 just because of the sheer amount of handtraps that you have to play just to make this bad archetype somewhat playable
Lowkey it was actually swiss. Isnt meta nothing but handtraps though (from what you "meta" players claim I dont have enough, smfh)? Now handtraps make this deck bad??? But if youre really smart, its not the floodgates that make this deck good. Its the combos of relooping to repeatedly a card from your GY, banishing, and protecting your board. Theres 2 other builds that makes this deck lowkey 10-0.
If you think that decks full of handtraps and fucking dark magician are meta, yu are just so bad at this game
The meta:
Drytron
D-link
Adimaancipator
Infernble
Zoodiac
Dogmatika invoked
eldlich

Note that dark magician is nowhere to be found
and most meta decks don't play more than 6 handtraps unless they are a control deck.
" Isnt meta nothing but handtraps though " just shows how out of touch with the meta you are
DM is slow, has bad payoffs, and turbos a monster that does nothing at all
User avatar
By DarkMahad87
#44331
jobe04051993 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:02 pm
GioGio wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm
this is bad
its just handtraps and floodgates and anything that isnt a ht or floodgate is bad
you said before that this is a swiss deck. I guess all the players there are just horrible. I bet it went 8-2 just because of the sheer amount of handtraps that you have to play just to make this bad archetype somewhat playable
Lowkey it was actually swiss. Isnt meta nothing but handtraps though (from what you "meta" players claim I dont have enough, smfh)? Now handtraps make this deck bad??? But if youre really smart, its not the floodgates that make this deck good. Its the combos of relooping to repeatedly a card from your GY, banishing, and protecting your board. Theres 2 other builds that makes this deck lowkey 10-0.
Please provide the source of whatever tournament it is you claim that actually played this deck and got an 8-2 record.
User avatar
By jobe04051993
User Banned
#44332
GioGio wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:07 pm
jobe04051993 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:02 pm
GioGio wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:58 pm
this is bad
its just handtraps and floodgates and anything that isnt a ht or floodgate is bad
you said before that this is a swiss deck. I guess all the players there are just horrible. I bet it went 8-2 just because of the sheer amount of handtraps that you have to play just to make this bad archetype somewhat playable
Lowkey it was actually swiss. Isnt meta nothing but handtraps though (from what you "meta" players claim I dont have enough, smfh)? Now handtraps make this deck bad??? But if youre really smart, its not the floodgates that make this deck good. Its the combos of relooping to repeatedly a card from your GY, banishing, and protecting your board. Theres 2 other builds that makes this deck lowkey 10-0.
If you think that decks full of handtraps and fucking dark magician are meta, yu are just so bad at this game
The meta:
Drytron
D-link
Adimaancipator
Infernble
Zoodiac
Dogmatika invoked
eldlich

Note that dark magician is nowhere to be found
and most meta decks don't play more than 6 handtraps unless they are a control deck.
" Isnt meta nothing but handtraps though " just shows how out of touch with the meta you are
DM is slow, has bad payoffs, and turbos a monster that does nothing at all
DM is slow where? The deck plays great. The monster does everything it needs to. Obviously you still know nothing about structuring a competitive deck, it really shows in these "heated debates".
User avatar
By jobe04051993
User Banned
#44333
Samm99663 wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:04 pm
Why are you running El Shaddoll Winda alone?
Floodgate or to combo with Tuners. Remember, theres 2 other builds way better than this one. 1 of them involves Synchro summoning.
User avatar
By Hero_Odet
#44342
Just saying just because your playing a meta deck or has meta components doesn't mean you can play it right, I'll admit I've played some dinosaur and I still could not win and yes I'm stupid because dinos are the easiest thing in the world yadda yadda yadda, but the point is that may be why you won against all of those people you were playing a somewhat competitive deck with the knowledge of how to play it against people with good deck who did not know how to play it
or your a cheater and/or lair.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 11

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

yugituber: The deck should also include the errata[…]

HERO UNAFFECTED/STUN!!!!!

Cut Anti-Spell Fragrance (it hurts you), cut Parad[…]

Windwitch

Cut Refrain, Secrets, and Wynn the Wind Channeler.[…]