Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Spicoceles
I don't understand the use of Halq here but I'm quite excited to give this a try when any emulator actually codes these cards in!
By Brandon Keane
Halq is there basically as a back-up strategy for now/as a place holder whilst people experiment with fun and/or useful cards for the deck. Banish Halq to Summon Coral Dragon.
Coral Dragon with Polari can then become the Level 7 Synchros - both of which were picked mostly to play with the "cold" theme of Space/Ursarctic (and because I really like Narwhal)
By henrystick
ok but how are you feasibly going to summon them?
By CDGames
I think you may be misunderstanding how the archetype works. It's not the monsters in the main deck that provide the ability to summon level 7s, if the monsters that you're summoning that have that clause. Because of this, there is no way to summon the other level 7s you have added here, as they lack the same type of clause. What should be added instead are some level 9 Synchros, since 8+1=9, stuff like Crocodragon (not a very effective monster, but it's still an option), Vermillion Dragon Mech, Virtual World Kyuubi for the banishing effect, stuff like that
By Brandon Keane
I fear I may not have explained myself very well
The Halq and the non-Ursarctic Synchro monsters were there very much as a secondary strategy, mostly there because I was spitballing ideas with some people and struggling to think through uses for such high level Tuners - it has been a long time since I used a Synchro deck.
The idea was that, as a back-up strategy (though in truth I am not hugely sure when I would use it) Tuner & Non-Tuner can be used to make Halq, and then Halq can be used to Summon Coral Dragon. Coral Dragon can be tuned with Polaris to make Iceberg Narwhal or Gungnir; I am aware that the Ursartic monsters cannot be Synchro Summoned.
They are there mainly because I wasn't hugely sure how to fill the Extra Deck and like Iceberg Narwhal, but you are right that they don't gel hugely with the deck.
CDGames - you know, somehow the idea of going into Level 9s completely left my head, despite having recently spent a lot of time playing around with Virtual World! Thank you - that is a much better idea that will integrate much more neatly into the deck!

Apologies for any confusion and thanks folks for throwing some Ursartic ideas out
By henrystick
that would require coral dragon or halq to survive your opps turn, even then that's not a good idea so you're better off doing tzolkin plays
By Brandon Keane
Yeah, it probably is a lot slower than I want it to be - even in my local environment (far fewer hand traps - much more casual than most, it seems)
Always quite liked Tzolkin - how do you envision it working in this deck?
Abhyss+New Spell

run curse at 1, don't use into the void since it's[…]

The things to look for in deck

9. Combo 10. Combo

my own personal deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

60 Card BA Pile

It's for instant fusion