Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
User avatar
By juvenile
#42691
GioGio wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:30 pm
just because the meta is good doesnt mean that you just smash it all together.
soyjak: "nooo you cant just smash it all together."
chill bro, its just for fun, and it's surprisingly playable.
Yugituber wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:31 pm
I’d rather play just one of those
to win? yes. to have win and have fun? I'd rather play this hahaha.
User avatar
By Yugituber
#42692
juvenile wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:38 pm
GioGio wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:30 pm
just because the meta is good doesnt mean that you just smash it all together.
soyjak: "nooo you cant just smash it all together."
chill bro, its just for fun, and it's surprisingly playable.
Yugituber wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:31 pm
I’d rather play just one of those
to win? yes. to have win and have fun? I'd rather play this hahaha.
True XD
User avatar
By GioGio
#42694
juvenile wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:38 pm
GioGio wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:30 pm
just because the meta is good doesnt mean that you just smash it all together.
soyjak: "nooo you cant just smash it all together."
chill bro, its just for fun, and it's surprisingly playable.
Yugituber wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:31 pm
I’d rather play just one of those
to win? yes. to have win and have fun? I'd rather play this hahaha.
I have fun playing meta decks on their own, having consistency, and making so many negates that the opponent just scoops and especially against people who play stupid anime decks and other stuff like that, so we have a different definition of fun
User avatar
By juvenile
#42695
GioGio wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 pm
juvenile wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:38 pm
GioGio wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:30 pm
just because the meta is good doesnt mean that you just smash it all together.
soyjak: "nooo you cant just smash it all together."
chill bro, its just for fun, and it's surprisingly playable.
Yugituber wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:31 pm
I’d rather play just one of those
to win? yes. to have win and have fun? I'd rather play this hahaha.
I have fun playing meta decks on their own, having consistency, and making so many negates that the opponent just scoops and especially against people who play stupid anime decks and other stuff like that, so we have a different definition of fun
I played meta as well, currently climbing ranked in YGO Omega with Drytron. Anyway, if that's the point, no need to shove your opinion to others lol. Coming in this post and literally "nooo it doesnt mean you can just smash it all together."
Like dude hahaha.
User avatar
By Yugituber
#42696
juvenile wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:58 pm
GioGio wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:55 pm
juvenile wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:38 pm

soyjak: "nooo you cant just smash it all together."
chill bro, its just for fun, and it's surprisingly playable.


to win? yes. to have win and have fun? I'd rather play this hahaha.
I have fun playing meta decks on their own, having consistency, and making so many negates that the opponent just scoops and especially against people who play stupid anime decks and other stuff like that, so we have a different definition of fun
I played meta as well, currently climbing ranked in YGO Omega with Drytron. Anyway, if that's the point, no need to shove your opinion to others lol. Coming in this post and literally "nooo it doesnt mean you can just smash it all together."
Like dude hahaha.
Everyone has their own meaning of fun, if you like these kind of decks - go for it
User avatar
By Toon Lord
#42699
what gio is trying to say is that mashing meta decks together does nothing to increase its consistency, and usually is pretty bad. however, i also see juvenile's point of the deck being just for fun. Gio has his right to post criticism however, and I find it rather... well... juvenile to just make fun of him instead of maturely addressing his points.
Chronomaly Chimera Dragon

mayan machine doesnt do anything in chronomaly

Magic Ruler

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Blackwing Deck 2021

Jesus 9k, didnt know blackwing was so loved

Metal Raiders

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]