Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Radiodemon666
henrystick wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:18 pm
lmao you're seriously still gonna shun us when we were trying to help, you do you my friend
If by help you mean rudely forcing said help on someone. Now kindly stay on topic dear sir.
By henrystick
not my fault they had such thin skin and made snarky remarks, maybe tell your friend to take more than a second to respond and actually think what they need to say
By henrystick
honestly that entire discussion was pointless and lead to nothing from the 20 post line, i tried to be civil at the start but it deteriorated into a mess which was a given
By Radiodemon666
henrystick wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:56 pm
honestly that entire discussion was pointless and lead to nothing from the 20 post line, i tried to be civil at the start but it deteriorated into a mess which was a given
No being civil is nicely asking if the player would like help with their deck and letting them have the choice of accepting help with their deck and even showing them a build of the deck that they could use. Not telling them that their deck is bad and ordering them to completely change their deck and adding some cards that they are not very fond of. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

That is all I am going to say about the situation since I don’t want to get into any more trouble with the mods. Now kindly please keep this discussion on topic.
By henrystick
Radiodemon666 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:31 pm
henrystick wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:56 pm
No being civil is nicely asking if the player would like help with their deck and letting them have the choice of accepting help with their deck and even showing them a build of the deck that they could use. Not telling them that their deck is bad and ordering them to completely change their deck and adding some cards that they are not very fond of. Rome wasn’t built in a day.

That is all I am going to say about the situation since I don’t want to get into any more trouble with the mods. Now kindly please keep this discussion on topic.
i didn't start of by doing that genius if you look back at the past messages, besides basing my character of off that one instance is really just childish and frankly stupid

6. Combo 7.Combo 8.Combo

my own personal deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

60 Card BA Pile

It's for instant fusion

New Card: Abhyss

extender with the one card snek rain combo I alrea[…]