Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
jobe04051993 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:21 pm
Actually I said DM can be aggressive or an control deck depending on the cards you use for its play style.

Examples would be:
Magicians' Souls / DM Veil / DM Expanded / Secrets of DM / Timaeus / Dark Burning Magic = Aggressive
Eternal Soul / Magician Navigation / Trap card heavy basically = CONTROL
Jobe, this is more of a control variant that I built and instead of a more trap heavy deck I am putting in the hig impact handtraps - after that you just kill your opponent with DM spam and dragoon
combofan wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:10 pm
It really does depend on when you use the nibiru. If you nibiru dragon link at an exact point they need 2 very specific extenders. If you nibiru them before romulus, :kekw:
The only way to counter dragon link with nibiru is to do it after halq hits the field. Doing it before halq is dumb, d-link can easily get a tuner on the field and nibiru token + tuner = halq (aka full combo)
Yugituber wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:07 pm
jobe04051993 wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:21 pm
Actually I said DM can be aggressive or an control deck depending on the cards you use for its play style.

Examples would be:
Magicians' Souls / DM Veil / DM Expanded / Secrets of DM / Timaeus / Dark Burning Magic = Aggressive
Eternal Soul / Magician Navigation / Trap card heavy basically = CONTROL
Jobe, this is more of a control variant that I built and instead of a more trap heavy deck I am putting in the hig impact handtraps - after that you just kill your opponent with DM spam and dragoon
Okay I got a deck for you to duel with. This deck has me in competitive ranking as my duel record is 20-8 from 2 out of 3 matches in meta and/or non meta. Ima upload this deck and Ima let you see what you think about it. Might be skilled and useful in actual duels also but this is the deck that is great out of all my DM deck uploads, the one and only competitive DM deck:

You can even do a 1 turn setup with Dragon Knight lock.
Here's the OTHER 1 turn setup:
Summon TDMs, activate DM Circle to add a card, then use TDMs effect to draw Eternal Soul, then activate Eternal Soul to summon DM, Link summon Imduk and then use Souls to summon DM again, then activate Servant to add Secrets then draw 2 cards (if both DMG and DM are in the GY) then Fusion summon DMTDK right after you do. At least you can stall and have a unbreakable board to protec plus some draw power with spam banishing too. As seen here:

Nexus record is 20-8 competitively with DM. Will try this on Duelingbook
DM decks are suppose to come off as both Aggressive and Control for backup incase your opponent chooses to be one of those stall idiots that love to waste both yours and their phone batteries like a braindead moron. But this DM deck is very close to competitive. At least Rogue Tier ish to compete with other Rogue decks also. Im not sure where yall would place DM on a Tier list if it can combat Rogue decks.
Abhyss+New Spell

three nihil three snek rain three snek lily of the[…]

dragons

why are u playing shaddoll fusion with no shaddoll[…]

The things to look for in deck

9. Combo 10. Combo

my own personal deck

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]