Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
But do you see the point, I play almost the same ratios as you but most games I still brick. A deck that loses to UA even when it bricks isn't remotely good. Plus your deck doesn't play any Hand traps yet you expect there to be a turn 4 when you go second. Unreasonable.
that's there so dragoon gets a second pop in the same turn? It's literally that and red-eyes fusion being the only red-eyes cards you run because Verte Anaconda can dump REF to summon dragoon much easier??? I honestly don't know why you aren't running that engine. 1: It makes summoning Dragoon easier. 2: It makes Dragoon more powerful Via the second pop
Nexus competitive ranking had my duel record at 20-8 with this deck. First time I ever lost with an ACTUAL DM deck in meta duels, this deck is good going first and second but you can customize the extra deck they way yall see fit to but heres the good decklist:

Im trying to duel at least over 100+ competitive decks this week and see what results vary.

Tomorrow I will explain combos, tutorials, and the format given above. Thanks!
Zeekou wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:34 am
that's there so dragoon gets a second pop in the same turn? It's literally that and red-eyes fusion being the only red-eyes cards you run because Verte Anaconda can dump REF to summon dragoon much easier??? I honestly don't know why you aren't running that engine. 1: It makes summoning Dragoon easier. 2: It makes Dragoon more powerful Via the second pop
Maybe because Konami is going to put it on ban soon with the rest of the dumb overused FTK overpowered garbage?
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:27 am
Nexus competitive ranking had my duel record at 20-8 with this deck. First time I ever lost with an ACTUAL DM deck in meta duels, this deck is good going first and second but you can customize the extra deck they way yall see fit to but heres the good decklist:

Im trying to duel at least over 100+ competitive decks this week and see what results vary.

Tomorrow I will explain combos, tutorials, and the format given above. Thanks!
Stay updated!
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:30 am
Zeekou wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:34 am
Maybe because Konami is going to put it on ban soon with the rest of the dumb overused FTK overpowered garbage?
What? it's never been used in FTKs because it requires monsters on the opponent's field for the burn damage and if there was really an overused FTK with dragoon, it would be used at every place i go to. But instead I see Eldlich and Infernobles. Why? because that's the meta, Jobe. And Dragoon is too new of a card to be put on the banlist. Also you put the words "overpowered" and "garbage" right next to each other. Words that mean the opposite of one another.
another thing. run beatrice as a rank 6 xyz,and use more xyz overall. i suggest running diabolos the mind hacker, and ZEUS.
Legendary Knight Trap Hell (Trinity)

i'm not entirely sure how the trinity format wor[…]

Shaddoll Handtrap 2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]