Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
No jobe, handtraps will not get banned or limited - they bring balance to the meta. For example, think about playing against a full blown meta deck like dragon link without handtraps you will let them do full combo and basically lose the duel right there. There is now way that KONAMI is going to ban or limit any handtraps they are staples and give the player going second a chance to actually do something - if there were no handtraps the going second player would automatically lose. Handtraps are essential for yugioh and are here to stay
Umm no. They dont bring balance to the meta, handtraps can make combo decks overpowered, almost nearly making it a onesided duel, and also allows to help a lot of combo decks setup more/further negations especially after link summoning Bow of Goddess, Mechaba, or Borreload. Konami will definitely limit amd or ban most of them along with Zexal, Red Eyes Fusion, Verte, and other overpowered combo cards/1 turn negates that are too accessible and abusable to many players in the game. Players can get away with so much FTKs now days due to many 1 turn setup combos with handtraps making it futher onesided.

Reason why I dont use dumbass overpowered meta cards. Because its over powered doesnt make you a good duelist.
Its funny to see players get mad about the truth. Meta is garbage. Garbage meta got EVERY player using handtraps in every deck, how is the game not stupidly overpowered and dumb at this point? I call out the truth yall still get mad... imagine how yall feel Konami were ban yall card combos and handtraps. Yall probably would be raging in fury. Players that love to setup fast are players who wouldn't last in a real duel BECAUSE OVERPOWERED CARDS & 1 TURN CARD COMBOS DO NOT MAKE YOU A GOOD DUELIST. It really shows. Stay mad.
Let people play what they want dude, who cares if they want to play hand traps? Some people like slow decks, some like fast decks. I personally have no fun playing a slow control deck but looks like you do; that doesn't make either of us good or bad.
Alright Jobe imagine this, going up against a meta deck and letting them do full combo without having ANY interruptions whatsoever. So you said that whatever is meta will get banned. Ok so lets say cards in dragon link get banned this coming banlist, then the new deck that Konami released like virtual world will replace it so there will ALWAYS be a meta deck in the format and without handtraps you literally automatically lose to them. Some handtraps were unfair like max c and got banned but that does not mean all of the will get banned. Also Jobe I have nothing against you, I am hoping we can be friends and just want you to know that handtraps are here to stay. I love how much effort you put into your DM decks as well but I disagree with you in the fact that handtraps are ALL going to get banned. Mabye some unfair one will but all of them will not get banned
Alright jobe, see you always talk about your dark magician deck and views on the meta. We have argued before, but something that always bothered me were your claims on winning matches in nexus. The people in nexus are so bad, in fact I just exciton knighted and passed AND STILL WON THE GAME. Jobe, I would love to duel against your dark magician deck. If ya want I will make a rogue deck, or I could play meta its your choice. I am down for whenever btw
@Themadhatter just setup a date and time. Its hard to respond to messages since my phones got stolen like 3 days ago so Im doing the best I can to respond or find a perfect day to setup matches. Im rarely on here so often but I will try to get back to you in the messages ASAP.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yugituber wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 6:20 pm
Alright Jobe imagine this, going up against a meta deck and letting them do full combo without having ANY interruptions whatsoever. So you said that whatever is meta will get banned. Ok so lets say cards in dragon link get banned this coming banlist, then the new deck that Konami released like virtual world will replace it so there will ALWAYS be a meta deck in the format and without handtraps you literally automatically lose to them. Some handtraps were unfair like max c and got banned but that does not mean all of the will get banned. Also Jobe I have nothing against you, I am hoping we can be friends and just want you to know that handtraps are here to stay. I love how much effort you put into your DM decks as well but I disagree with you in the fact that handtraps are ALL going to get banned. Mabye some unfair one will but all of them will not get banned
A lot of handtraps can cripple small time decks also. Konami will clip combo decks and handtraps. Thanks.
jjstoyreview wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:34 am
https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=492302-23536473
Proof Dm bad and can brick, meaning jobe's claims are false
That ain't my deck. I dont have Red Eyes or Polymerization in this decklist. Nice try. My decks are stylized themes. Red Eyes dont belong in a themed DM deck. I dont do no hybrid monsters unless its necessary or a Extra deck monster. I wouldnt main deck a lame card like Red Eyes nowhere near any DM decks except Dragoon. Thats funny.
firefighter/medical field deck

What about Nurse Burn, the deck revolves around Da[…]

Traptrix

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Evilswarm 2021

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Legendary Knight Trap Hell (Trinity)

i'm not entirely sure how the trinity format wor[…]