Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Yugituber wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:19 pm
@jobe are there any 1 card to 2 card combos? And how many negates do the combos set up? Or is DM a deck like adamancipators where you use what you have? In this case can you tell me what a well established end board should look like?
Depends on how you add to this deck. Doesnt have to exactly follow this format but it does have to function at least in this type of format. You can add Link monsters, handtraps, and etc to this DM deck but Im only showcasing how the combos originally are suppose to work in a (pure) DM deck. Players got multiple alternatives to be honest. If you want a unbreakable board start with the Dragon Knight setup and keep spamming DM until you use Imduk again for Dark Dragoon and spam DM again for MoC with Nav(s) in the GY already.

Dragoon = negate and destroy
MoC = destroy
DMTDK & Eternal Soul = spam/unbreakable board
Circle & Navigation = banish & negate
Illusion Magician = ATK boost hand trap

Isnt hard to setup at all.
run spellbook of secrets in place of wonder wand, in order to search your spellbook of judgement. alternatively, use pot of desires. And, don't use MoC. And, for the extra deck, use diabolos the mind hacker/big eye along with zeus. and for your level 6 xyz run beatrice, it's the best rank 6 in the game. use red-eyes fusion, verte, and red-eyes black dragon so you can turbo out dragoon easier
Kevz95 wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:23 am
I find it baffling that you prefer MoC over MoDI. MoDI has his issues of course, but he definitely helps you get your plays going, especially in a DM deck where you want to try and drag the match on for a few turns. But MoC is such a brick, and for what, popping one card? There's so much better you can do. I also can't understand why you don't run even a single copy of Mahad.
Well uh thats simple. MoDI is basically a bad version of a handtrap. Not needed in a DM deck. You could replace Illusion Magician with MoDI. MoC is needed in every DM deck. Not does it pop 1 card, you can spam him with Eternal Soul also to pop more cards for more ongoing turns and also banish as well if Circle is on the field. MoC is your best boss monster with Dragoon, Ebon, and DMTDK. Mahad could replace DMG but you wouldnt get to spam DMG and DM back if TDMs were destroyed. If you like, you can try the Mahad/Dark Illusion version and see what that does for you but you will ALWAYS need Magician of Chaos in this deck.

Again from what Konami claims from contrast of BEWD and DM:
Blue Eyes White Dragon = Dark Magician
Blue Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon = Oracle Mahad
Blue Eyes Alternative Dragon = Magician of Chaos
Dragon of White = Magician of Dark Illusion
White Stone of Ancients = Magicians' Souls
White Stone of Legend = Apprentice Illusion
Sage with Eyes of Blue = Magician's Rod
I think you should use your combo you said up top but make DM a going second deck. You can main deck a lot of handtraps instead of draw power cards and interrupt your opponent as much as possible during their turn and then spam all the DMs using the combos you just showed. I would also main deck cards like evenly and dark ruler to achieve this. If used like this I think this deck can be better since going first it can’t really set up negates.

Great effort explaining combos overall
jobe04051993 wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:35 am
Yugituber wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:19 pm
@jobe are there any 1 card to 2 card combos? And how many negates do the combos set up? Or is DM a deck like adamancipators where you use what you have? In this case can you tell me what a well established end board should look like?
Depends on how you add to this deck. Doesnt have to exactly follow this format but it does have to function at least in this type of format. You can add Link monsters, handtraps, and etc to this DM deck but Im only showcasing how the combos originally are suppose to work in a (pure) DM deck. Players got multiple alternatives to be honest. If you want a unbreakable board start with the Dragon Knight setup and keep spamming DM until you use Imduk again for Dark Dragoon and spam DM again for MoC with Nav(s) in the GY already.

Dragoon = negate and destroy
MoC = destroy
DMTDK & Eternal Soul = spam/unbreakable board
Circle & Navigation = banish & negate
Illusion Magician = ATK boost hand trap

Isnt hard to setup at all.
Another dope setup would be DMTDK + DM Circle + Eternal Soul + Nav negation setup. That way you got an unbreakable board and negations ready.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Meu sonho nas nuvens <3

ver um deck de cloudian enche meu coraç&ati[…]

GX Jinzo Character Deck