Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Alrighty lads and lasses(lases? Lasses? idk), time for my two cents on beating common sense into a man that is 14 years older than me (I'm 13 kekw):
1. Handtraps keep the game from going into a dice roll-based game, get with the flow old man
2. FTN are just what is common, deal with it you ugly piece of shit (Now this may seem uncalled for, but hey, Jobe's done worse, so uh, deal with it)
3. Played this deck myself and lost to every deck imaginable
4. Blue Eyes is better than DM kekw
5. Run Secret Village, locks down spells
6. @YGOprodeck your telling us we, the ones who try to help, are in the wrong, when that is indeed false
7. Your 27, and still delusional over a card game that's (WAS) marketed towards kids? Insanity
8. Duel me 2:00 pm PST, coward
Toon Lord wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:55 pm
It isn't. If you run Ash, you want to see it. You want to open it. You either run 3 or you run 0.
2 is fine at best because thats going to kill your deck at 3, reason why Droll is in also. Might replace Ash with Shifter anyways since its way better than Ash. Shifter is a offguard card and way more effective to disrupt your opponents GY instead.
SchmaderD6666 wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:00 pm
(I'm 13 kekw):
1. Handtraps keep the game from going into a dice roll-based game, get with the flow old man
2. FTN are just what is common, deal with it you ugly piece of shit (Now this may seem uncalled for, but hey, Jobe's done worse, so uh, deal with it)
3. Played this deck myself and lost to every deck imaginable
4. Blue Eyes is better than DM kekw
5. Run Secret Village, locks down spells
6. @YGOprodeck your telling us we, the ones who try to help, are in the wrong, when that is indeed false
7. Your 27, and still delusional over a card game that's (WAS) marketed towards kids? Insanity
8. Duel me 2:00 pm PST, coward
1. Ummm YOUNG MAN thats why rock-paper-scizzors exist. Nobody dice roll or flip coins anymore.
2. FTNs is common in what? Not in a WCS. Show me a WCS where Konami allows that? I seen all the WCS. You got to be on drugs if you think FTNs are allowed in TCG.
3. Because youre still a "BRIGHT" 13 year old who's IQ level is the same as your age.
4. Blue Eyes might be. Any deck might be. Is this news?
5. Secret Village Lockout is old and not worth playing, no DM deck came out victorious with that card existing.
6. Who is we? Theres nothing to help because your IQ is not on the level of Konami and AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, you "bright genius".
7. Was marketing towards kids. Its nothing but adults winning WCS. Where has a kid even won a WCS? Plus its A CARD GAME, not only for kids. For all ages. Thank you.
8. I beat you before and I'll beat you again. :lol:
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

Best Site for TCG Decklists?

So i was wondering what good sites for TCG Decklis[…]

Monarch D.D.

Pure Windwitch