Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Fucking hell, for a second I thought you had all learned that this arguing thing is just stupid, now not only on one end do we have the toxic piece of shit DM player trying to live out the anime, now we also have this 13 year old who think he's so fuckin' cool for egging on this guy who clearly needs to chill the fuck out. Can't believe for a second there people were actually having a semi constructive debate about the deck.
BorgarTimeYGO wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:24 pm
Fucking hell, for a second I thought you had all learned that this arguing thing is just stupid, now not only on one end do we have the toxic piece of shit DM player trying to live out the anime, now we also have this 13 year old who think he's so fuckin' cool for egging on this guy who clearly needs to chill the fuck out. Can't believe for a second there people were actually having a semi constructive debate about the deck.
Its not that serious. Couldve sworn debates were allowed. Im not attacking people on what they think, but I am explaining why I dont prefer or use the cards they offer their suggestions on. What does that have to do with the anime? Konami said they're even working on more DM support so Dragoon is definitely not the last of DM. This is actually a real combo deck that I got from Nexus AI.
Tengu Plant September 2011

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

THEY READ MISC

Relinquished-Kaiju

Hi, do you think that is possible to build a versi[…]

maybe konami hates pendulums