Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
Think about it. Thats like using Orcust for a draw engine in a Blue Eyes deck. Thats how I view Spellbook in a DM deck. It doesnt belong and its pointless.

If were being specific, replace Desires with Spellbook of Knowledge since they're both once per turn cards. But I will warn: If you do, you're gonna brick super hard because of Knowledge and just be stuck in most turns. It was never a good card to begin with since it only was a big thing for Spellbooks and was made entirely for their engine.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
that isn't a good comparison. dm and spellbooks have quite a bit of synergy. and it's best to replace wand with knowledge, and MoC with secrets, as those are probably the most potent bricks the deck has.
jobe04051993 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:28 pm
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:22 pm
yeah. you run 3 secrets and knowledge to increase consistency. i'd much rather be able to search my draw 2 than have to rely on naturally drawing it.
That means you would need Spellbook Magician too.
you don't necessarily need spellbook magician. you can use it if you want, but for this deck it isn't needed, because there are viable targets for knowledge within the archetype.
Toon Lord wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:29 pm
that isn't a good comparison. dm and spellbooks have quite a bit of synergy. and it's best to replace wand with knowledge, and MoC with secrets, as those are probably the most potent bricks the deck has.
Nah the deck is good as it is. I can get rid of MoC with Allure or make it useful under Soul Servants manipulation to draw 2 cards if DMG is in the GY and Wand can be useful for rapid draws by sacrificing Rod or a Spellcaster I dont need that can spam back or recycle later.
Last edited by jobe04051993 on Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red-Eyes

The following is a small excerpt of deck/article.[…]

BRD Aggro

Danger! Zombie World

Why the millenium and thousand eyes restrict? […]