Discuss Yu-Gi-Oh! decks here including deck building strategies.
By Seniorious
Running multiple copies of dogmatika monsters will be a brick on this deck. The main reason why i added a dogmatika engine in this deck is to resolve dogmatima maximus. I only put ecclessia and fleur to add a extra negation. In the end this is still a nekroz deck, it's not like the Invoked Archetype that you can run multiple copies of the dogmatika mosnters, since a ritual deck's main deck is already full of ritual monsters and spells.
By RenegadeBlade9
Fair point. Though, you should probably ditch the super polymerization cards. Also, since you did say your build was trying to improve Nekroz's consistency, you should probably be running Shurit at one. While he is rather nice to have when summoning a high-level Nekroz monster, I have found him very bricky in my own Nekroz Dogmatika Deck (though mine is a hybrid of both). Though, if you DID want to make this deck more relevant to the meta, I suggest turning this deck into a hybrid of Nekroz and Dogmatika, rather than just running a few Dogmatika cards as a small engine to help supplement this deck. Not trying to hate on this deck or condemm it as bad.
By RenegadeBlade9
Also, that last part was there only because I have seen some people who submit decks take constructive criticism the wrong way, and get very offended by someone who was only trying to help.
By Seniorious
Thanks for your suggestions. I was planning to put 1 dogmatika punishment in case i opened ecclesia and i don't have any monster in hand that i can use for normal summon. I was hesitant to make dark ruler no more and evenly matched at 3 so I put the super poly bundle in there. The reason why I have 2 shurit is because I want to summon Nekroz is Trishula or any high level nekroz ritual monsters (though I prefer to summon trishula twice), that is the reason why I have 2 shurits and 1 trishula instead of trishula and 1 shurit. Making this a hybrid deck will be great but it's not gonna match with my playstyle.

I'm open to other people's criticism since I it will help me get a new idea about this deck.
By RenegadeBlade9
The only other problem I have with shruit is that he isn't searchable, to my knowledge. Also, it wouldn't be a bad idea to run 1 dogmatika punishment in this deck. I would suggest running 2 infinite impertinences (or 2 forbidden chalices if you are on a budget) in place of the 2 super polymerization's. They would (hopefully) prevent the opponent from building up a large board, eliminating the need for super poly. But, then again, that's just my personal preference. Overall, great job on this deck. It does a good job at improving Nekroz's consistency.
By Seniorious
Shurit is searchable by ROTA and Brionac so it's not that bad to run 2 of it in my opinion. Yeah i was also thinking of using imperm instead of super poly. Thanks for your suggestions bro, it helped me a lot :).
Dinosaur Combo Nov 2020

Why are you running 3x baby, 3x archosour and 2x p[…]

Extra deck red-eyes dark dragoon You are running[…]

the fuck is this

yeah. its a good deck. just change the name thats […]